Significant price reduction on this beautiful and spacious 92 Paragon make her an extremely attractive investment: • Original owner • Extremely low hours • 4 staterooms • Spacious, well-equipped crew quarters. • Generous side decks for ease of handling • Port and starboard wing stations • Enclosed bridge enclosure new in 2020 • Versatile cockpit with excellent lazarette storage • Captain maintained • Stabilized and extremely quiet underway If you are looking for a motoryacht with the bonus of a cockpit, and all the right features, you will not be disappointed in this beautiful 92. All trades considered. Easy to see at our Chandlers Cove office and docks. Call today to schedule a showing or a virtual tour!
Entering from the swim step, the 92 PARAGON COCKPIT features a fantastic cockpit with aft facing seating and a wet bar to starboard, a perfect set up for swimming, diving and entertaining alike. Moving forward up a few stairs you enter the spacious al fresco dining area complete with refrigeration for beverages. The overhead is adorned with beautiful teak accents.
Through a Freeman weathertight door forward you enter the salon. The salon boasts 7 ½ foot high Coffered ceilings complemented by electric window treatments and beautiful hardwood floors. Aft to starboard you will find a well-appointed wet bar. Along the port side is a stylish and comfortable sofa. Forward is the entertainment center with a large TV on a lift to starboard.
Up a step forward the nicely outfitted galley is to port with plenty of Sub-Zero refrigeration and Wolf gas cook-top with electric oven. The galleys well thought out design features an exterior door leading directly on to the port exterior deck for ease of provisioning and the removal of trash.
Starboard of the galley you will find the spacious day head with ample space and storage.
Moving forward you enter the pilothouse that is sure to impress. The spacious pilothouse provides a wonderful gathering spot while cruising with ample seating for passengers, a forward-facing settee for six, and two Stidd chairs for the comfortable operation of the yacht. The visibility is truly world class. The helm is outfitted with Garmin electronics.
Up a staircase to starboard, you will find the flybridge and boat deck. Forward is the helm station with twin Stidd chairs and wing stations to either side. To port is a great chaise lounge style built in seat. Just aft is a well-equipped full bar area with BBQ grille and a generous booth seating area for eight guests. Aft of the dining area, the large built-in sun pad with tons of storage and a large boat deck capable of handling a 17’ tender.
The bow is accessed from the wide walk around side decks from the aft or the pilothouse doors. On the foredeck, there is a booth seating area for 6 that can be converted to a large sun pad. Just aft of the seating is two large storage lockers for the lines, fenders and deck gear.
Three guest cabins are accessed from the pilothouse via a staircase to starboard. All three cabins feature en-suite heads with showers. The v-berth and starboard cabins feature queen berths while the port cabin offers a single berth with an optional Pullman berth.
The master cabin is accessed via a private staircase on the forward starboard side of the salon. The foyer to the master cabin provides a laundry center with separate washer and dryer. The master cabin features a centerline king bed, separate closets and an expansive head with twin sinks. This room is filled with natural light provided from the large hull windows.
The crew quarters are accessed either from the hatch in the cockpit or the watertight door on the port side of the deckhouse. On the starboard side of the crew quarters is the captain’s cabin with queen berth and en-suite head. To port is the crew cabin with twin bunks and en-suite head. forward in the crew’s quarters is the crew mess with a laundry center with separate washer and dryer and access to the engine room.
• Large Freeman hinged aft door with full height fixed glass window• Extensive floor dampening system to reduce noise/vibration• Stbd side wet bar area w/ sink, refrigerator, ice maker and lockers• Stbd side, custom glass cabinet• Stbd fwd private stairway down to master stateroom• Entertainment center, (5) stereo speakers• Accent lighting in window pockets
• Silestone counter tops• Franke double sink with Grohe faucet• Sub-Zero full height refrigerator with two freezer drawers @ bottom section• Sub-Zero full height wine cooler with two refrig. drawers @ bottom section• Sub-Zero freezer drawers• Fish&Paykel dishwasher• GE “Profile” trash compactor• GE microwave• Wolf cook top and oven• Soap dispenser• Insinkerator stainless garbage disposal with counter top air switch• Port side Freeman hinged Dutch-door from galley to side deck• Large pot & pan storage compartment• Accent lighting in window pockets
• Center helm station with two “Stidd” helm chairs, complete engine control and thruster controls instrumentation & alarms, Garmin navigation electronics (see list), “Night Watch” ships monitoring system• Red overhead lights above dash for navigating• Corian counter top with chart light and storage compartment• A/C, heating and windshield defroster system• Raised settee with table and chart storage locker• Port and stbd water tight Freeman sliding doors• AC & DC electrical panels• Stbd side stairway down to lower deck• Stbd side stairway up to fly bridge• Electric Hi-low wall divide
• “Tecma” head• Exhaust fan• Small stbd side window• 110v ac GFI protected duplex receptacle• Silestone countertop• Silestone sink w/ Grohe faucet
• Accessed via private stairway from salon• Floating floor system• King size walk around berth with large drawers & storage underneath• Nightstands with drawer• (2) large non-opening portlight above dressers on port & stbd side• Cedar lined hanging lockers on port & stbd side• (2) wall mounted reading lights• Combination safe, port hanging locker• Head with Silestone countertop, Silestone flooring, Silestone large sink, full enclosed Silstone shower with port light and teak grate floor, louvered lockers, and fully enclosed “Tecma” head• Grohe faucets and shower controls• 110v ac duplex receptacles (GFI type in head)• Overhead exhaust fan in head• GE washer/dryer in lobby• Accent lighting (per plan)
• Queen size island berth with drawers and with hinged access to storage underneath• Port & starboard cedar lined hanging lockers• Port outboard storage lockers• “Freeman” escape/ventilation hatch w/ “QceanAir” screens• (2) Wall mounted reading lights• Head with port light, Silestone countertop, Silestone flooring, Silestone sink, full enclosed Silestone shower and teak grate floor, louvered lockers, & “Tecma” head• Grohe faucets and shower controls• 110v AC duplex receptacles (GFI type in head)• Overhead exhaust fan in head• Accent lighting
Port Guest Stateroom
• Queen size island berth with drawers and with hinged access to storage underneath• Nightstands with drawer• Floating floor system• Cedar lined hanging locker• (2) Wall mounted reading lights• One large non-opening port light @ port side• Head with port light, Silestone countertop, Silestone flooring, Silestone sink, full enclosed Silestone shower and teak grate floor, louvered lockers, and “Tecma” head• Grohe faucets and shower controls• 110v AC duplex receptacles (GFI type in head)• Overhead exhaust fan in head• Accent lighting
Twin Guest Stateroom
• Two single bunks with drawers & storage under lower bunk• Nightstand with drawer• Floating floor system• Cedar lined hanging locker• Wall mounted reading light• Head with large non-opening port light, Silestone countertop, Silestone flooring, Silestone sink, full enclosed Silestone shower and teak grate floor, louvered lockers, & “Tecma” head• Grohe faucets and shower controls• 110v AC duplex receptacles (GFI type in head)• Overhead exhaust fan in head• Accent lighting
• Wide elevated berth with lockers, five drawers, and port light stbd side above berth• Cedar lined hanging locker• opening portlight above captains berth• Wall mounted reading lights• VHF radio with 110 vac outlets• Head with Silestone countertop, engineered wood flooring, Kohler sink, full enclosed FRP shower and teak grate floor, louvered lockers, & “Tecma” head• Grohe faucets and shower controls• 110v AC duplex receptacles (GFI type in head• Overhead exhaust fan in head• Accent lighting
• Two single bunks with storage under lower bunk• opening portlight above upper bunk• Nightstand with drawers• Cedar lined hanging locker• Wall mounted reading lights• Head with Silestone countertop, engineered wood flooring, Kohler sink, full enclosed FRP shower and teak grate floor, louvered lockers, & “Tecma” head• Grohe faucets and shower controls• 110v AC duplex receptacles (GFI type in head)• Overhead exhaust fan in head• Accent lighting
• A/C & D/C breaker panels• Multiple displays for monitoring ships systems, Night Watch, Delta ”T”, ASEA converter, and inverter remote displays• Industrial hard rubber mat flooring• Formica wall coverings• 110v ac receptacles (per plan)• Crew amenities, Corian countertops, s.s. sink with faucet, microwave, U-Line under counter refrigerator, lockers for dishes and misc.• GE washer/dryer• Whale manual bilge pump
• Large Carbon Fiber “U” settee with Corian table• Large Carbon Fiber lounge for sun-pad• Carbon Fiber fwd facing seating on stbd side• Port side Carbon Fiber seat converts to fwd facing lounge• FRP mast/tower with (2) Imtra lights• Port sidebar area with BBQ, sink, lockers, refrigerator, and ice maker• Storage lockers, Corian countertops, drawer & 110v GFI protected duplex receptacles, (1) sealed locker for (2) propane tanks all at bar area• Aft port boat deck, integral stairs down to aft deck with S.S. framed sliding hatch/cover• 2200 lb Nautical Structures hydraulic davit with hydraulic rotation• S.S. 2" handrails around boat deck• Freshwater wash down outlet for outboard engine flush
Main Deck Exterior
• Maxwell 4500 lb. Hydraulic windlass with (2) station controls• 250 lb. SS bow anchor, 200’ x 5/8” high test chain• Teak decking throughout• Seating area at bow with removable table and filler piece for making into large sun pad lounge• Large storage lockers port and stbd at bow area (trunks)• Central fuel tank fills port and stbd• Central water tank fills port and stbd• Port side holding tank pump out connection• Stbd side new oil fill• Cambered decks w/ outboard drain channels• Watertight fwd deck hatch, access to anchor well. “Freeman hatch”• Fwd deck hatch, & ventilation/escape hatch for fwd guest stateroom “Freeman hatch”• Freshwater & saltwater wash down hook up at bow area• Dockside city water hook up at bow with quick release fittings• Fire hose at fwd stbd bow locker with 25’ hose & fire hose nozzle• Built-in, high-pressure anchor chain wash system (fresh water)• High polished s.s. handrails• S.S. hawse holes and bollards• Port and stbd bulwark doors• Imtra LED overhead lighting on dimmer controls for walk-arounds• Varnished teak at overhead sofit at walk-arounds• Deck safety lights at walk-arounds
• Custom sliding Teak table and FRP settee• Warping winches, port and stbd• Port side integral stairway up to boat deck/flybridge (Teak steps)• FRP stbd side storage cabinet with refrigerator, Corian counter top• Port side locker with engine/thruster controls• Imtra LED overhead lighting on dimmer control• VHF cabinet stbd side with 110 v.a.c. outlet• Floodlights facing aft• Stbd side bench seat
Swim Platform and Cockpit
• Teak decking with stairway port side, up to aft deck (teak steps)• (3) extra-large pop-up cleats, port, center and stbd• Watertight “Freeman” door, access to utility/crew and engine room• S.S. handrails at stairs up to aft deck• Waterproof safety lights at stairs up to aft deck• Freshwater wash down outlet• (6) “Underwater” floodlights, on transom underwater• Oversized cleats and hawses for towing• Stbd side cabinet with Corian counter top and sink• Water-tight access hatch to lazarette• Teak cap rail
Superstructure and Deck
• Hand laminated FRP utilizing Bi & Uni-directional, Knytech & Cotech with Divinycell sandwich, high-quality resin and vacuum bagging, Corecell core • Proper high compression cores as required for hardware mounting• Four main (watertight) bulkheads padded and cored with appropriate sandwich materials• Sylomer floating floor system with sound absorption and insulation• Sylomer floating bulkheads
Hull and Construction
• Full planing hull, 13.5 degree deadrise at transom, generous flair at bow sections, integral swim platform• One piece hull, combining hand lay-up FRP and vacuum infusion utilizing Bidirectional, and Uni-directional materials• Solid FRP below the water line with (4) layers of Vinylester resin laminates for maximum osmosis protection• “Interlux” “Gel-shield” is applied to add osmosis protection during build time and after• Full-length hull girders of high-density foam core and Bi & Uni-directional materials• Exterior hull finish in high gloss white cook gel coat with Vinylester skin coats below water line• Smooth finish on all bilge areas• Engine girders are epoxy laminated vertical grain plys
• Twin MAN V-8 1200 bhp diesel engines with ZF #665a electronic marine reduction gears using a Sea Torque enclosed shaft system and torsional coupling vibration dampening system (232 hours)
• Engines mounted on “Rubber Design” soft vibration dampening mounts, engine installation shall be approved by the engine manufacturer, during installation and at sea trials
• American built #316 stainless steel exhaust risers, connecting to custom spray nozzles and premium super 60 silencers & underwater exhausts, all built by Marine Exhaust systems
• Aquamet #22 or equivalent (3”) propeller shafts in conjunction with “Sea Torque” control system
• Water cooled exhaust system with 6” bypass hose and tubes aft
• Dual Racor 75/1000 fuel filters/water separators with vacuum gauges for each engine
• RCI fuel purifiers (RCM 800) for each engine installed in line before Racors with water sensor kits for both main engines and gen sets (1 RCI services 3 gen sets)
• Glendenning: model 2003 (4) electronic engine controls at flybridge and pilothouse and (2) remote control for aft deck, bow trunk, and pilothouse
• Dual hydraulic power assisted steering system
• Two 4” dia. Posts S.S. foil section streamlined rudders
• Engine room start/stop panels with gauges
• Visual and audio alarms for engine systems at pilothouse
• Access through “Freeman” watertight door with viewing port• Wesmar hydraulic RS 4800 system, main engine driven, 60 hp 16” dual prop vortex bow and stern thrusters, 16 sq. foot stabilizers, Maxwell 4500 lb. Anchor windlass• Climate control using (1) 7,000 btu air condition unit• S.S. welded & polished engine beds• Aluminum (marine grade 6mm) fuel tanks with proper sight gages, and accessible 20” inspection plates• (6) 24 vdc heavy duty bilge pumps w/ Ultra-switches• High bilge water alarm system• Full flow S.S. ball valves for all piping systems• Reverso oil change system for main engines and generators• 60 gallon per minute emergency bilge pump system• Fire hose pump system with hose at fwd deck and aft deck• Freshwater hose and nozzle in engine room• Delta “T” positive pressure engine room air intake moisture eliminators to minimize water ingestion w/ fire dampers• 30 gallon and (1) 40 gallon hot water heater• Freshwater valves at each bilge for wash down• 125 vac Headhunter fresh water system pumps with filters• Central drain system for upper and lower deck drains, sinks, etc. to minimize thru hull fittings• 250 gallon holding tank with deck fitting for pump out and two macerator pumps for overboard discharge (1) 110 vac pump and (1) 24 vdc• 110 vac florescent lighting in engine room• Marine grade bronze sea cocks for all thru-hull fittings, bonded to bonding system - use stainless steel thru hulls above water line• “Whale” high output manual bilge pump• Automatic fire extinguishing system with automatic engine shut down
• LED interior overhead lighting throughout interior
• (3) Custom Fisher Panda 25 kw diesel generators with exhaust silencers, sound shield and custom gas/water separators (375, 328, 365 hours)
• (4) “Odyssey” PC 1700 drycell batteries for main engine and generator start (2 ea. Engine)
• (2) “Odyssey” PC 1200 drycell batteries for 24 vdc to 12 vdc converter back up batteries
• (16) “Life Line” 6 volt batteries for ships 24 volt dc service system
• (2) “Xantrex” 4kw/120 amp inverter/chargers
• Charles 24 volt battery charger for main engine batteries
• Charles 24 volt back up battery charger for service batteries
• AC & DC backlit distribution/circuit breaker panels with digital amp & voltmeters
• Shielded wiring for stereo/TV speaker systems
• Color-coded high quality shielded co-ax with proper crimp on connectors for TV’s and misc.
• Electrolysis and bonding system with copper strapping connected to (2) zinc plates @ transom
• Newmar ground shoe for nav. Equipment ground
• AC duplex receptacles through-out with GFI protection in dedicated areas
• “BEP” vapor proof battery selector switches
• “Exalto” heavy duty variable speed windshield wiper system
• International navigation lights
• “ACR” high-intensity spotlights with single station controls
This vessel is a great example of Paragon's popular 92' Cockpit Motoryacht Series. She offers an updated contemporary interior with a full-beam master suite featuring a private entry mid-ship, king size walk around berth, and ample storage spaces. The cockpit offers tremendous flexibility for water activities and fishing. Her extremely low hours and "like new" condition will be sure to impress.
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.