paul johansen Yacht for Sale - 75'Smedvik Mek
Category: Motor Yacht
Length: 75' 0"/22.86M
Beam: 19' 7"/5.97M
Speed (Cruising): 8 Knots/9MPH
Speed (Max): 10 Knots/11MPH
Builder: Smedvik Mek
Draft: 11' 0"/3.35M
Price: $1,695,000 USD
Contact Us For More Information
Paul Johansen is a 1970 75' Smedvik mek built Norwegian Society for Sea Rescue vessel converted to a private yacht in the mid-90's. Her present owner purchased her in 2012 and embarked on a multi-year refit, which continues until today. Her very passionate owner has invested in excess of $3 million to date to bring her to yacht quality standards. The Mahogany, Jotoba, Cherry Wood and rare granite used in the interior is beautiful. She was originally classed Bureau Veritas, and the conversion and refit were completed to Bureau Veritas standards, but she is not presently classed. Make sure to read the full specifications thoroughly to appreciate the extensive, newer equipment inventory aboard. the electronics list alone is very impressive. Then, a personal inspection is the only real way to truly appreciate what a unique, well-built and equipped long-range passagemaker she is.
From the covered aftdeck, you can walk out either same level side deck, step up the stainless steel and teak ladder to the flybridge or walk into the salon via the weather tight door. Once inside the salon, you will find the crew cabin access starboard aft, entertainment cabinet with pop-up TV to starboard, galley starboard forward, wrap-around seating with storage and two folding hi/lo tables to port and refrigeration and additional entertainment control cabinet port forward. Walk forward and you will find the dayhead to port, side deck access doors port forward and to starboard and engine room access aft. You can step up into the raised pilothouse port forward or step down into the guest companionway forward. Once in the guest companion way, you will find a guest stateroom with ensuite head with enclosed shower on each side. The master stateroom is forward with an ensuite head and enclosed shower. The headroom on the aftdeck is 6'8", 6'3" in the salon, 6'4" in the galley, 6'5" in the crew cabin, 6'4" in the pilothouse, 6'6" in the engine room, 6'4" in each guest stateroom and shower, 6'9" in the master stateroom and 6'4" in the master stateroom shower. the master stateroom berth is 6'8" long and each guest stateroom berth is 6'4" long.
Paul Johansen offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower, two matching guest staterooms with a queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower each and a crew cabin aft with a double size berth and single size berth and head.
The salon offers an entertainment cabinet with pop-up TV to starboard, end cabinet port aft, wrap-around seating with storage and two folding hi/lo tables to port, wood sole, large side and aft windows with blinds, 2 large Samsung flat screen navigation monitors and five Furuno navigation information displays, glass/liquor cabinet and entertainment control cabinet port forward. To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is located starboard forward in the salon. - Lang 30 stainless steel electric 4-burner cooktop and oven - Samsung stainless steel refrigerator/freezer with ice dispenser in the door - Miele dishwasher - Insinkerator garbage disposal - Large stainless steel sink - Storage cabinets and drawers - 2 portlights - Large countertop - 2 X Vitrifrigo under counter freezers in the salon - 2 X Vitrifrigo under counter RF refrigerator and BT Freezer on the aftdeck - Fisher Paykel stainless steel BBQ grill on the flybridge To view a 360 degree photo of the galley, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
Dining space is available at the salon settee and aftdeck seating/tables.
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, reading lights, 2 portlights, navigation information displays, two hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, wood sole, escape hatch, entertainment center and ensuite head with enclosed shower. To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The port and starboard guest staterooms are the same layout, so each one offers a queen size berth, portlight, reading lights, benchseat, two hanging lockers, storage cabinet and drawers, USB connection, LG flat screen TV and an ensuite head with enclosed shower. To view a 360 degree photo of the port guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The crew cabin aft offers a double size berth to port and single size berth to starboard, reading lights, engine room access, navigation information displays, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets, wood sole and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
- Miele W2859 washer - Miele T4859C dryer
The pilothouse offers a full helm forward, side deck access door each side, benchseat with storage and table aft, wood sole, Seaclear window de-fogging system and Bensenzoni helm seat. To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The flybridge offers a non-skid deck, 2 teak lounge chairs and three Furuno navigation displays. The flybridge aft offers a Fisher Paykel stainless steel BBQ grill, 4 teak lounge chairs, Steelhead CT2500 tender crane, tender chocks and two AB aluminum RIB tenders. To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The covered aftdeck offers a built-in benchseat with storage and Atep hi/lo teak table on each side, transom gate, refrigeration cabinet port forward, lazarette access, wing door to each side deck and a weather tight door to the salon. To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- KVH Tracvision HD7 satellite TV system - KVH Tracvision TV6 satellite TV system - Samsung 4K flat screen TV on a lift system in the salon and Samsung flat screen TV in the master stateroom - Oppo UDP-203 HD Blu-ray player in the salon - Denon AVRX-3550 A/V receiver in the salon and master stateroom - Denon DBT-3313 UD A/V player in the master stateroom - DirecTV HD DVR satellite TV system receiver in the salon and master stateroom - Sonos home sound system in the salon - Sony Play Station4 system in the salon and master stateroom - Cambridge Audio interior speakers - Samsung flat screen TV in the master stateroom - LG flat screen TV in each guest stateroom - Sirius/XM satellite radio in the pilothouse
- 2 X Furuno Radars - 3 X Furuno Navnet TZ multi-function displays in the pilothouse and one in the master stateroom - Furuno multi-function display in the crew cabin - 3 X Furuno FI70 displays in the pilothouse, two displays in the master stateroom, five displays in the salon, three displays on the aftdeck and on the flybridge and two displays in the crew cabin - 3 X Furuno RD-33 displays in the pilothouse - 2 X Simrad FU80 autpilot controls in the pilothouse - 2 X Flir night vision cameras in the pilothouse - Icom IC-M604 VHF in the pilothouse - Icom IC-M802 SSB in the pilothouse - Icom Commandmic VHF in the pilothouse - Furuno SC-702 satellite compass in the pilothouse - Wave wifi network system in the pilothouse - Iridium satellite telephone system in the pilothouse - 2 X Samsung flat screen navigation information monitors in the salon
- 2 X Northern Lights M844Lw3/16 kW generators (Port - 50 hours, Stbd - 60 hours) - Northern Lights M843NW3 - 10kW generator with approximately 810 hours - A@Sea AC36Q-3 165 amp shore power conversion system - 3 X Outback 3,000 watt inverters - Mastervolt Chargemaster 24/100-3 battery charger - 2 X Mastervolt Chargemaster 24/60-3 battery chargers - Victron Energy battery monitors - Blue Sea electrical panels - Blue Sea battery switches - 2 X 190 amp alternators - 2 X Dairyland Electric galvanic isolators
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8v71N 340 HP main engines with approximately 7,202 hours - Walker Airsep's - Twin Disc MG504 gearboxes - LowRez engine mounts and flexible couplings - UltraFlex electronic engine controls - VDO and Aetna gauges - Tenfjord hydraulic steering system - GP SP111P303 hydraulic PTO on each engine - 3 X Maretron DSM150 systems monitoring displays in the engine room - Maretron TSM1330C display in the pilothouse - 4 X Maretron DSM410 displays in the pilothouse, 2 displays in the master stateroom, - 2 X Maretron TSM800C displays in the pilothouse - 3 X Maretron DSM250 displays in the crew cabin - Dual Racor 75/1000MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each main engine - Dual Racor 75500MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each generator - Separ KWA-100 fuel polishing system and transfer system - 2 X Reverso oil change systems - KeyPower stabilizer system - KeyPower bowthruster - Dometic Cruisair 72,000 BTU X 2 reverse cycle air conditioning system - Kabola diesel fired heating system - Tower heating system - Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 450-1800 DX watermaker - 2 X DAB fresh water systems pumps - Stainless steel water heater - Viqua ultraviolet fresh water purifying system - Techma electric heads - MSD blackwater treatment/holding system - Craftsman tool box - Spare parts inventory - Stability report To view a 360 degree photo of the engine room, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Anchor windlass - 2 X 540 lb stockless anchors - Spare anchor on the foredeck - Nine shots of 17mm stud link anchor chain - Non-skid decks - Steel deck hardware - Steelhead ES1000 crane on the foredeck - Foredeck hatch to the master stateroom - Forepeak storage - 2 X foredeck storage boxes - Deck floodlights - Bosun's storage locker forward - Boarding gates on each side - Boarding ladder - Coltri dive compressor - Rod holders
- AB Profile A14-S 14' aluminum RIB with a Honda 50 HP 4 stroke outboard with approximately 18 hours (Raymarine Axiom 7RV multi-function display, Raymarine VHF) - AB Profile A11-S 11' aluminum RIB with a Honda 30 HP 4-stroke outboard with approximately 5 hours (Raymarine Axiom 7RV multi-function display) - Steelhead Marine CT2500 tender crane
- 2 X Viking RescYou 8 person liferafts - Lifesling3 overboard recovery system - ACR EPIRB - Fireboy fire suppression system - Fire extinguishers - Maretron carbon monoxide detectors - Security camera system - 2 X Francis searchlights - Watertight door in the guest companionway
- Sellers' and crew's personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.