Peggy B Yacht for Sale - 50'Cherubini
Category: Trawler Yacht
Length: 50' (15.24m)
Beam: 14' 6" (4.42m)
Speed (Cruising): 10 Knots/11 MPH
Speed (Max): 18 Knots/20.71 MPH
Flag: United States
Draft: 5' (1.52m)
Price: $595,000 USD
Contact Us For More Information
As you board "Peggy B" from the stern you pass through the transom door from the full width swim platform into the fully covered aft cockpit.
Entering the salon is done through a pair of sliding glass paneled teak doors. You now find yourself in a large comfortable salon and with her being a full width cabin you feel her 14'-6" beam. The use of 4 large opening windows as well as the sliding doors also helps to add to the bright airy feeling. On port is a large L shaped settee/table area accompanied by a 12 bottle wine cooler with an ice maker mounted below. On the starboard side you will find a 6'-6" sofa with an entertainment center containing a flat panel TV, DVD & VHS player as well as a stereo just for the salon and galley area.
Moving forward you enter the galley area, this is a galley-up design keeping you in the center of the activity when preparing a meal or entertaining. The galley is a large U-shaped layout open to the salon. The counter tops are beautifully made of black star fire granite. The cooking chores will be handled by a (4) burner full size propane stove and oven as well as a stainless steel Microwave. For the cool side of things there is a full size upright refrigerator/ freezer as well as plenty of storage for dry goods, dishes and kitchen essentials. On the starboard side, you will find a full size washer and a dryer hidden by a pair of teak louvered doors. From this point you can continue up a few steps to the wheelhouse or proceed down a few steps to the staterooms and heads.
Proceeding down you enter the large master cabin which utilizes the full with of the beam and has a private head incorporated into this area. To the port side is a queen size island berth with storage below and flanked by night tables on both sides which also contains storage in the bases. For hanging there are (2) large hanging lockers with a (4) draw dresser between. For night viewing there is a 22" Panasonic flat panel TV and an Alpine stereo. On the starboard side is the owners head. This space contains a large corian counter topped vanity with sink, full size whirlpool tub, a Vacuflush head and it closes off from the stateroom by the use a pocket door.
Moving forward from the owner’s stateroom you pass through a pocket door and enter a short hallway with a curved stairway immediately to your right leading to the wheelhouse. Just forward of the stairs is the conveniently located guest head which is easily accessible to the guests as well as the wheel house and moving forward you enter the guest cabin. The guest head contains a large stall shower with seat, a vanity with a Corian counter top for easy maintenance and a Vacuflush head. This area is very bright due to the use of light colored materials. The guest cabin contains a large V-berth with a custom innerspring mattress and drawer storage below. The port side contains a hanging locker and dresser.
Ascending the curved stairs you now enter the wheelhouse. This area is spacious and airy. You will immediately note the full width control console containing all state of the art navigation instrumentation, engine controls and instruments, tank monitors, radios as well as electric panels for both A/C and D/C power. Behind the helmsman is a full width raised settee that pulls out to make a pilot berth during those long voyages.
Leaving the wheelhouse through the side doors allows you to go forward to the bow which has seating for 6 on a full width seat and plenty of protection with 3' high bulwarks topped off with a one piece railing. From here you have full access to the windlass and your two self deploying anchors. If you choose to go aft you will then ascend a set of steps and will be on the fly bridge. This space is a complete entertaining and nav area of its own. You have a custom made fiberglass bimini supported by matching rails and support structure. The helm contains redundant instrumentation and engine controls as well as 2 Stidd seats. For entertaining there is built-in seating for 8 with plenty of room for removable seating as well. There is a galley complete with a 2 burner grill, refrigerator, sink and counter space. On the aft end of the upper deck is a Nick Jackson Crane and a custom stainless steel dingy cradle.
Please contact me for further information or an appointment to see this well designed yacht.
Hull and Deck
Peggy B's hull is solid hand laid fiberglass with Balteck coring starting 6 inches above the waterline. The hull was newly painted (2019) dark blue Awlgrip with a white boot stripe. The decks are also hand laid fiberglass with Balteck core. There is a 2" mid hull rub rail with stainless steel striker. For added comfort from the elements, the deck and hull are fully insulated and all windows are "Diamond Sea Glaze".
- NEW 2019 Hull Paint (All crazing and imperfections removed before paint, ports re-bedded, bimini frame removed, polished and re-bedded)
- NEW 2018 West Marine Rib (model 310)
- NEW 2018 Outboard (Lehr 2.5)
- Custom Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Welded Aluminum Frame
- Full Galley on Bridge: Including, (2) Burner Grill, Refrigerator & Sink
- Stereo Speakers
- Helm Seats (2 Stidd)
- Fixed Seating for (8)
- Crane (Nick Jackson) 800lb. Lift
- Custom Stainless Steel Dingy Cradle
- Life Raft (Given)
- Life Sling
- Trim Tab Controls & Monitor (Bennett)
- Plotter/ Radar/ Sounder/ GPS (Simrad) DS44
- Auto Pilot Control (Simrad) AP20
- Multi Display Knot/Depth (Simrad0 IS15
- Bow Thruster Controls (Side Power)
- VHF Remote Mike (Icom)
- Engine Controls (Kobelt)
- Yanmar Panels (2)
- Compass (Richie)
- 12V. Outlets (2)
- One Piece Welded Aluminum Deck Rails
- Fwd Fixed Seating for (6)
- Windlass (Ideal)Model H3L
- CQR w/ Chain Rode
- Bruce w/ Chain Rode
- Swim ladder
- Varnished teak cap rail
- Sunbrella covers STIDD seats
- Life jackets
- Dock lines
- NEW 2016 Plotter/ Sounder/ GPS (Simrad) with MO Series Wide Screen Monitor
- NEW 2016 Plotter/ Sounder/ GPS (Simrad) with MO Series Wide Screen Monitor (On Flybridge)
- NEW 2016 Halo Pulse Compression Radar, Open Array.
- NEW 2016 Autopilot (Simrad) AP24 w/ Control head: w/ J300X-40, RF300S shielded feedback sensor, RFC35R Rate CompassAutopilot (2nd Control Head On Flybridge)
- Autopilot (Simrad) AP21 Handheld Full Funtion Controller w/ (2) Plugs
- VHF (Icom) IC-M602 w/ HM 127 Remote Mike at Flybridge
- Forward Viewing Sonar (Echopilot) FLS Silver w/ Professional Transducer
- Wind Speed/ Direction (Simrad)IS15-PL-RET2: w/ 200 kHz Depth Transducer & 235 kHz Smart NMEA Transducer
- Multifunction (Simrad) IS15 (With Repeater on Flybridge)
- Stereo (Alpine) 9813 AM/FM/XM/CD x (3) Units (Owners Stateroom, Wheelhouse & Salon).
- Single Sideband (Icom) M802; w/ Morad 23/38 Antenna
- Compass (Richie) Poweramp Plus
- TV Antenna (Shakespeare) 21" Omnidirectional
- Clock & Barometer (Harwich Clock Company)
- Night Running (Red) Lights
- Spot Light Control (Mechanical Perko)
- Fire Suppression System Monitor (Sea-Fire)
- Bow Thruster Controls ( SidePower)
- Tank Tender (Fuel, Water, Waste)
- 12V. Plugs (2)
- Trim Tab Controls & Indicators (Bennett)
- Breaker Panel 120V. (PanelTronics)
- Breaker Panel 12V. (PanelTronics)
- Inverter/ Charger Panel (pro-Sine Xantres)
- Generator Controls (Northern Lights 97 Hrs.)(Full Instrument)
- Engine Controls (Kobelt)
- Fuel Consumption Gauges (2 Flo Scan)
- Engine Control/Monitoring Panels (Yanmar) Full Instrument
Galley and Salon
- Black Flecked Granite Counter
- Teak Cabinetry Throughout
- Teak & Holly Sole Throughout
- Stove (4) Burner w/Full Size Oven (Premier Pro-Series)
- Micro-Wave (Ewave) Stainless Steel
- Refrigerator w/ Top Freezer (Norcold)
- Washer (Bosch Axxis)
- Dryer (Bosch Axxis)
- Built in Safe
- Hidden Compartment
- Wine Cooler (EuroCave)
- Ice Maker (Raritan)
- Flat Panel 22" TV (Panasonic)
- DVD/ VHS Player Zenith
- Stereo (Alpine)
- Fuel: 980 gal.
- Fresh Water: 300 gal.
- Waste Holding: 80 gal.
- Grey Water Holding 150 gal.
Engines and Mechanical
- Twin Yanmar Diesels 6LYA-STB (370 Hp Each) _300__Hours
- 4 Blade Bronze Props
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
- Generator (Northern Lights) _127___ Hrs.
- Trim Tabs (Bennett)
- Bow Thruster (SidePower)
- Air Conditioning (3) 16,000 BTU units
- Heating System Through Out (Diesel Fired Hydronic Hurricane)
- Emergency Engine Pump Valves
- Fuel Leveling System
- Oil Change System
- Dual Racor Filter System