PETAR K Yacht for Sale - 65'Moonen
Contact Us For More Information
Petar K is one of three Moonen 58´s and was built in 1993 by Moonen shipyards in the Netherlands. She is a semi-displacement, luxury, custom built, aluminium motor cruiser which can accommodate 6 guests in 3 comfortable cabins: 2 cabins with double berths and 1 cabin with 2 single berths.
In 2016 she has been extended with a 1.8 meter hydraulic teak swim platform which provides a great area to swim from and additional space to store her tender. She also had a new; Samsung TV, DVD, TV lift system in the main saloon, WIFI, new cream coloured cushions and upholstery inside and out (indoor sofa, aft deck sofa, flybridge U-shaped sofa and bow deck sun lounging area).
Petar K features a single level main deck with a saloon, galley and pilothouse combined on one level. She has a large full beam flybridge with a centreline helm station and can easily be handled by a couple. The flybridge has a fitted U-shaped sofa with a large square folding table, sink, fridge, grill, and 2 ratan sunbeds with teak side tables. A hardtop covers the flybridge area.
The bow deck area has a large fitted sun lounging area with shade.
Her covered aft teak deck area features seating for 6 guests with an extendable table for relaxing dinning. From the aft deck, you enter the saloon area via a large sliding glass door. To port, the saloon features a comfortable cream coloured sofa for 5 guests and 1 armchair. There are 2 teak coffee tables in front of the sofa. There is a teak office desk area midship, to starboard. The saloon area has good head height with ample natural light flooding in via several large windows to port and starboard. It has quality gloss teak; flooring (with a small rectangle carpet), wall paneling, book shelving and 3 low cupboards for storage.
Moving forward, up two steps, the fully fitted open galley area is to port with a dining table and 4 chairs facing it on the starboard side. Continuing forward, the pilot house is positioned to starboard and has seating for one with good all round visibility. To port of the pilot house are stairs leading down to 1 comfortable master double cabin with ensuite, 1 VIP double cabin with ensuite and 1 guest cabin with two single berths.
The interior has both air-conditioning and heating options. Returning back to the aft deck, you can access the flybridge via 9 teak steps leading up on the starboard side. The large teak flybridge area has 2 sun loungers, a fitted U-shaped seating area for 6 guests with a fitted table in the middle of the seating area. Moving forward is the centre line helm station with 2 large comfortable fitted seats.
In 2021 she had a new; washer / dryer, air-conditioning system and 3.2 meter tender with Hidea engine 9.9HP.
In 2022, her 2 MAN 820HP engines were completely rebuilt and they each have approximately 50hrs usage. They are currently under warranty for 1 year. She also had new batteries installed, 6 service batteries, 2 start batteries and 1 start battery for her generator which was also fully serviced in 2022.
Rated with a Commercial License, Petar K is ready to offer her new owner the possibility to earn some Charter revenue estimated at €18,000 per week during peak season.
Overall, she is a classic Dutch built, pedigree flybridge cruiser which has been recently restored by a knowledgeable and experienced owner. She is in excellent condition and really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
- Autopilot-Robertson AP 300 DLX
- Depthsounder – Garmin (2016)
- Radar – Garmin (2 x 17inch monitors in Pilot house, 1x 12inch monitor on flybridge, all touch screen, all 2016)
- VHF – Garmin (2016)
- Plotter – Garmin (2016)
- Log-speedmeter – Autohelm ST 50
- Navigation center
- GPS – Garmin (2016)
- Radar Detector
- Radio (Fusion)
- TV with lift and DVD player (2016)
Electrical equipment & Machinery
- Shore power inlet
- Generator – Lombardini 10 Kw
- Air conditioning – new 2021
- Heating – Webasto
- Electrical circuit:24V
- Battery charger – new 2020
- Electric bilge pump
- Fresh watermaker – Marinco Ecopure 95 (not in use)
- Hot water – Ebersbacher Warmwasser
- Bow thruster
- Wi -Fi
- Repainted with awlgrip Snow White.
- New electronics.
- Hydraulic swim platform extension which lengthens the boat by 1.8m.
In the main salon:
- New TV lift, TV with DVD player
Throughout the boat (interior and exterior):
- New cushions
- Sofas upgraded / replaced, including indoor sofa, aftdeck sofa, flybridge u-shaped sofa and bow deck area seating.
- New washer/dryer
- New tender.
- Both engines completely rebuilt (currently 50 hours each with 1 year warranty still active).
- New batteries, including 6 service batteries, 2 start batteries and 1 start battery for generator.
- Generator fully serviced.
In main salon:
- Floor carpets replaced with beautiful teak
- New curtains
- Sofa re-upholstered
- Round sink with work surface
- Stove top (ceramic, 4 positions) with normal sized oven
- Build in garbage area
- 220 volt outlets
- Exhaust fan
- Many cabinets and drawers
- Teak table with 4 chairs
- Teak flooring
- Teak deck
- Hard top (flybridge)
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Hydraulic gangway
- Hydraulic winch
- Hydraulic windlass
- Swimming ladder
- Hard top (flybridge)
- Covers for windows
- Skipper chairs 2 pcs. (beige leather) flybridge
- Covers for windows
- 2 x beige leather skipper chairs (flybridge)
- Built-in large sofa
- Rectangular foldable table
- 2 chairs
- Large U-shaped sofa
- Large square foldable table
- Sink / Fridge / Grill
- 2 x ratan sunbeds
- Teak side table
- Hard top
- Large sunlounging area with shade
- One Tender: 3.2 m with Hidea engine 9.9hp (New from 2021)
- Liferaft for 6 persons
- Curved sofa with large armchair and 2 teak coffee tables, surrounded by high-gloss teak
- Teak shelving on sides
- Wide teak credenza opposite the sofa with shelving
- Cozy bar and TV area
- Small office area
- Teak floors, partially covered with carpets.