svengali Yacht for Sale - 103'Westship
Contact Us For More Information
SVENGALI is a large and comfortable Enclosed Flybridge Sportfish Yacht which is well suited as a cruising vessel as well as being capable of the tournament circuit. She was built in Tampa, Florida by Westship World Yachts and designed by Jack Sarin. The vessel has benefited from an extensive refit that started in mid-2014 and continued into early 2015 that was coordinated by a knowledgeable captain and a detail oriented boat owner. The interior design is spacious yet practical and the cabin woodwork is American Cherry with the salon featuring a nice full size bar area in addition to a comfortable fine leather sofa with cocktail table and a designer upholstered chair. The forward bulkhead has a large framed art piece, which with a switch flip the canvas raises to uncover a 60’ HD Samsung smart TV. There is an I-pad to control the A/V options, sound system, and lighting. The entire salon and flybridge sole is beautiful wood flooring with marble accent landings and inlays. Multiple levels of lighting and attractive pleated blinds on the deckhouse windows enhance the atmosphere. Next moving forward is a curved stairway to the flybridge and across from it entry door to the dayhead which has fine yacht quality fixtures and detail. SVENGALI’s 24 foot beam is fully realized in this spacious and attractive salon area.
Moving further forward to port is a yacht sized galley which has a unique option to be separated from the full dining area featuring a designer glass table to starboard (there are removable wall panels and a pocket door) or opened for a more casual effect. The stainless steel, wood, and glass table has 6 leather chairs surrounding, but has seated 8. Just forward is an art display hutch with a glass sculpture. This hutch can slide out with a release pin and behind is a printer/fax/scanner and various office supplies. To the starboard side are the stairs curving down to the stateroom companionway. At the marble tiled lower landing the master stateroom is aft and has double opening doors. A King berth is facing forward centerline with padded headboard, built-in nightstands, and attractive wall sconces above. To the portside is a vanity desk with fold up lighted make-up mirror flanked by dresser cabinets to either side. Natural light comes in from the two hull side portlights which are treated with sliding shoji screens. Just forward to port is a walk-in, cedar lined closet, followed by a wall mounted 40 inch Samsung HD video screen again with I-pad control. To the starboard side of the stateroom sliding pocket doors open to the marble master head with opaque glass shower stall in the center and his and hers sink vanities and heads to either side. Again the level of detail of the fixtures and finishes here are beautiful and of high-end yacht standard.
Moving back to the companionway there is a closet with split opening doors that has a stacked Whirlpool washer and dryer. Even here there is detail with the curled wood moldings leading down the hallway. Further forward are two nearly identical staterooms to either side both with split twin berths and a nightstand between. These roomy staterooms have ensuite marble heads with vanities, showers, cedar lined closets and HD flat panel TVs. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with a raised centerline queen berth surrounded by beautiful wood cabinetry and wood flooring. This stateroom has a vanity desk with fold up mirror as well as the cedar lined closet, roomy ensuite marble head, and HD flat panel TV. In this as in the other staterooms the portlights have shoji screen treatments.
Moving back to the Galley area there is enormous counterspace and a pantry closet, brushed stainless front, full sized appliances including a full oven, Bosch stovetop with sea rails, and dishwasher. To the aft corner of the galley is a stairway down to the crew quarters with a pocket door that can close off the passageway. Down below there are two staterooms and a large well appointed head. One stateroom has upper lower full size berths plus a desk area with the ships systems reference library. There is also a closet, drawers, and a wall-mounted Samsung HD flat panel TV. The other stateroom has a double berth, TV, plus an extra Pullman berth that can fold down from above if needed. These staterooms are nicely finished with good storage, cabinet and drawers. In the central area between the staterooms there is a closet with another stacked washer dryer unit and a general storage closet, plus entry door to the engine room. The crew can exit the boat through the engine room to the cockpit if the salon is in use.
The exterior areas of this yacht are also exceptional with fresh teak deck from the mid-ships side decks to the transom and also on the flybridge aft as well. There is a large aft deck area behind the salon with an electric automatic opening, stainless and glass sliding door. A beautiful rectangular teak table with inlayed coordinated accent rings. There are 6 deluxe varnished teak folding chairs with Navy and White cushions. In the forward port corner of the aft deck overhead is a drop down compartment with a HD flat panel TV. Under the cover to the fiberglass cabinet is a new Jenn-Aire electric grill. To the starboard side are teak stairs leading to the flybridge aft. To the outboard sides of the Aft Deck there are boarding gates and teak stairways with wide gradual steps from either side leading down to the large cockpit deck bordered by thick single piece teak cover boards. In the center of the cockpit at the transom is a top opening live well with window to the cockpit and internal light. The centerpiece of the cockpit is the full Murray Brothers fighting chair painted in coordination with the boat colors and in perfect condition. In the portside fiberglass tackle center is another large stainless BBQ grill, this one is gas and mounted in a thick wood butcher-block countertop. Centerline is a two part hatch opening to the engine electrical and pump room and moving further into the engine room or beyond to the crew quarters.
Moving up two levels to the Enclosed Flybridge, the helm area is all the way forward and features an impressive array of equipment including four 15’ Nav Screens, plus a fifth monitor with ships systems. There are two large chrome Stidd helm chairs attractively appointed with brown glove leatherette and while piping detail. The striking wood sole from down below in the salon is carried on throughout the bridge. Aft to starboard is another comfortable fine leather L-shaped settee with large ottoman which can double as a cocktail table with a coordinated tray on top of it. To the portside behind the helm chairs is a wood console with a pop-up lift supporting a 50’ Samsung HD flat-panel TV. Further aft to the portside is a Blue/White marble topped bar counter with a polished brass circular sink and designer faucet. Below is a Scotsman Icemaker and a glass front drink refrigerator. The spaciousness and luxury level of this flybridge essentially provides another salon space, nothing like your typical sportfish bridge. Further aft there is a stainless and glass electric opening sliding door to the flybridge aft deck. Here there is a cocktail table and two teak folding chairs (same as lower aft deck) with a drop-down panel from the portside overhead with a flat-panel TV. The rest of the area is currently used as an exercise area with professional quality treadmill and stationary bike. On the aft starboard corner of this deck is a fiberglass console on a pedestal which opens to a set of engine controls for backing down or docking. The overhead coach cover is shorter on this deck, so there is a parachute canvas awning secured here. To either side the tuna tower legs have ladder steps up to the tower helm station where there is a bench seat and backrest wide enough for three to sit side by side.
On the foredeck, which is white non-skid finished, there is a Nautical Structures low profile, power rotation davit and a 17’ Hells Bay Professional 2015 Bonefish Skiff with 70hp Yamaha 4-stroke and power-pole. The Skiff is in perfect condition and color matched to the mothership. In the brow of the yacht, blended into the black mask is a Freeman hatch which opens to a Bosun's locker for equipment storage. This is a remarkable yacht which if it suits your interest and price consideration, is well worth the time to inspect. The photos do not do this yacht justice, it is a “must see” vessel.
- The bulk of the electronics and navigation systems were updated in 2014 - 2015, primarily by Electronics Unlimited from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Four Garmin 8215 multi-function displays in Pilothouse on a network backbone allowing data to flow to all screens, GPS/Chartplotting, CHIRP depth-sounder, XHD Radar, Sirius Weather interface, camera system and video input. All software updated May 2018.
- Two Garmin 8212 multi-function displays, one in tower station, one in the cockpit
- Robertson/Simrad AP35 Autopilot
- Furuno X-Band 25kW Radar, displays on Garmin screens
- B&G HS2000 wind speed and apparent wind direction indicator, remote display in tower
- Three ICOM M-3240 Vhf radios, two in pilothouse, one in tower
- Furuno Loud Hailer / Listening intercom
- Wagner rudder angle indicators at all stations
- Danforth 6 inch magnetic compass pilothouse, 4 inch in tower
- Four cameras, three are tilt/pan/zoom with control joystick – Tower, Aft Deck, Engine room, 1 is underwater (limited use due to sea fouling) Control 4 panel / V-max Flex Switcher / Digital Recorder with ½ TB hard drive storage
- ISIS Ships Systems Monitoring with 2 video displays, one in pilothouse, one in crews quarter – Base computer updated and backed up
- Westship Mimic System Alarm panel
- Trac-phone Satellite phone system, tied into house Panasonic phone system/intercom
- Wi-Fi system with Wave Network booster – ATT Netgear puck
- Naiad Multisea II hydraulic stabilizer control
- Kalhenberg triple trumpet air horns
- Three ACR remote control spotlights, 1 center, 2 on sides
- Flow Scan fuel flow monitoring system
- MTU Elektronik digital engine displays in pilothouse
- ABT hydraulic bow thruster control at all stations
- Hydraulic steering with switching alarm panel in pilothouse
- KVH HD7 Satellite TV antenna – 8 Direct TV HD boxes (may be excluded)
- Pilothouse has triple windshield wiper system with multiple auto settings
- Pilothouse is thoroughly air-conditioned with three separate air-handlers. Condensate drains from these handlers and others on the vessel are plumbed into the grey water tanks.
- Complete waterline to top paint, fairing, and detailing by Luu Marine completed in 2015. Hull color is Arista Blue. The deckhouse has a metallic black painted mask on the foredeck side.
- All teak decking replaced by Teak Decking Systems, done in stages between 2014 and 2018
- Teak cockpit covering boards
- All canvas replaced by C-worthy, all 2015 or newer, to include: textaline mesh mask for pilothouse windows, full cockpit fly shade from flybridge overhang to transom, flybridge aft deck sail canvas from flybridge coach top to custom stainless pole supports on corners of bridge deck, cover for tower station control box, covers for all chairs and aft deck table, cover for Bonefish Skiff and outboard, covers for liferafts
- Integral pulpit with integrated stainless anchor chute and rollers
- Maxwell 4500 hydraulic windlass with wildcat, polished stainless steel Navy-style anchor with all chain rode, back-up Fortress FX-125 anchor with Nylon rode
- Welded/polished stainless bow railings extend the full side deck back to the aft deck where there are swing opening gates to port/starboard and just below mounting brackets for Marquipt tide-ride, sea-stairs (stored in Engine control room when not in use)
- Nautical Structures 2000 electric/hydraulic low-profile davit
- Tender mounting chocks with 17’ Hells Bay Professional skiff 2015 (17’8” x 6’1”, 625#) with 70hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard and power-pole with remote control
- Two Viking 8-man emergency canister life rafts, new 2017, mounted in cradles on foredeck with canvas covers and hydra-static release
- One Freeman Hatch on foredeck is above the VIP stateroom, Freeman hatch to anchor locker - foredeck
- Two Maxwell 1200 electric docking capstans on aft deck sides with foot petal control
- Side decks have accent and courtesy lighting above windows and blue lighting down at deck level
- Fueling stations are to either side mid-ship and have cam-lock high speed fill connections
- Flybridge aft deck and Main aft deck are bordered by Stainless railings with tinted plexus panel privacy inserts
- Polished Stainless steel curved stairway with banister railing from aft deck up to flybridge aft
- Murray Brothers full Tuna fighting chair color coordinated to the boat
- One-piece, walk-through transom door
- Transom live well with window and separate pump
- Underdeck Fish boxes (2), one with Eskimo crushed ice maker (600#/day) outlet, portside
- Starboard side tackle center has huge stainless steel lined Freezer / refrigerator, three drop in stainless trays, digital thermostat
- Hydraulic lowering triple-spreader 43’ outriggers mounted from bridge level
- Center rigger
- Large polished stainless hawser pipes on transom and in coverboard corners, plus giant inset corner scupper grills
- Underdeck storage box or could be extra fish hold
- Fresh water and Salt water washdown connections
- Spreader lights molded into tower floor underside, 2 cockpit, 1 foredeck
- Rod storage in forward cockpit bulkhead cabinets and in aft overhead cabinets of Aft Deck
- Under raised cover of portside cockpit center is a new stainless steel LP gas grill
- Cockpit mounted Garmin screen with spray cover
- Cockpit flood lights (2) flush mounted in back edge of aft deck overhead
- Cockpit courtesy lighting, blue LED
- Flush mounted rod holders (6) in side coverboards
- Three clear-out or stand-by rod holders to either end of cockpit tackle center
- Intercom speaker with microphone at port and starboard cockpit stairways
- Under gunwale side cabinets, brush and misc. storage
- Three aft Freeman hatches (watertight) open to aft lazarette and rudder areas
- Two 55kW Northern Lights generators in sound shields
- Atlas Shore Power, frequency converter – power conditioner, load sharing and auto generator switching functions with touch pad display. Units are located in the Engine Control Room – aft of engine compartment. Control room and Engine room are both air-conditioned.
- 24v DC system, 220/115v AC system / Vessel has 60hz US electrical system
- Mastervolt 24v / 50amp battery chargers (2) for main engine battery banks
- Batteries have radial shut off switches
- Two 100amp shore cords from cockpit with Glendinning cablemaster cord winders
- Dometic HVAC chilled water system with Three new chillers and new frequency drive/soft starts
- Flybridge has separate battery system for electronics with independent charger system
- 24v alternators on main engines
- Central bonding system linked to transom sacrificial zinc plates
- Emergency engine room lighting system
- Two 38 gallon hot water heaters and hot water circulation pump
- Eight LED underwater lights, facing aft and cockpit sides, blue
- Smoke and CO2 sensor/alarm system throughout interior
- Telephone and Cable TV inlet plugs (2) in cockpit
- Delta-T fully automated engine room ventilation system with touch panel control
- Hard piped fuel manifold system with two fuel transfer pumps (Baldor) and GPI electronic fuel meters
- Alfa Laval fuel centrifuge
- All fuel lines replaced with new in 2014, FlowScan gauges in engine room
- Dual Racor primary fuel filters with resistance pressure gauges
- Air compressor with reservoir, operates auto doors, horn, and various take-offs for air tools / fills
- Hydraulic Steering system with fluid reservoir and switching mechanism operable in pilothouse or ER
- Main Engines are MTU 16v2000s with MDEC electronic control, MTU Elektronik CAN/BUS system with Local Operation Panels (LOP) in engine compartment and digital display screens. There are three stations, pilothouse, tower, and aft flybridge deck. Due to a random part failure the Port motor was replaced in September 2016 with a new long block from MTU.
- MAY 2020 - BOTH ENGINES HAVE COMPLETED AQL4 OVERHAULBYFDDA/MTU.THIS IS A TOTAL OVERHAUL DOWN TO THE BLOCK. THERE WILL NOW BE 3 YEARS OF WORLDWIDE MTU WARRANTEE COVERAGE (TRANSFERABLE). ANY ISSUE WITH THE ENGINES DURING THAT WARRANTEE PERIOD IS COVERED WITH ONLY A $500 DEDUCTIBLE. During this warrantee period additional time for warrantee coverage can be purchased up to 8 years from completion of the QL4.
- Exhaust system was completely replaced in 2014, from riser to muffler to exit beneath transom corners (with grills)
- ZF 2555A transmissions with reduction of 2.536:1, 4 ½ inch shafts and 5-blade propellers
- Props are inside prop pockets with a single I-strut on each shaft. The bottom has a small keel which extends below the prop tips offering some shallow water protection. Draft is less than 6’.
- Sea Chest for raw water intakes
- Oil change pump system plumbed to mains, transmissions, and generators
- Naiad 353 Stabilizers, fins and actuators dropped and serviced in 2017 at Bradford Marine, new pump
- ABT hydraulic bow thruster with reservoir in engine room
- Hydraulic pumps are off of the transmissions
- Spot Zero Fresh water reverse-osmosis system, new 2014 – membranes changed ’18. Dockside freshwater inlet with pressure regulator in cockpit plumbs into Spot Zero unit.
- Dometic SeaXchange watermaker 1800gal/day, new 2017
- Headhunter Fresh water pump with accumulator pressure tank, 2nd pump plumbed in-line for easy switching if needed
- Headhunter Royal Flush fresh waterjet head system
- Bottom job January 2020
- Engine room has water-tight doors to either side
- Engine room entry from cockpit center through a door with fold up hatch and a plexi panel insert
- Engine Control room has stainless front Sub-zero 700BF Freezer drawers, plus a home-style chest freezer
- LED engine room lighting and tool chest
- Kidde engine room fire suppression automatic system, updated March 2019
- Fuel: Four main tanks total an approximate capacity of 4700 gallons
- Water: Two main tanks total an approximate capacity of 900 gallons
- Grey water: Two main tanks total an approximate capacity of 350 gallons
- Black water: Two main tanks total an approximate capacity of 350 gallons
- Black and Grey water tanks have both AC (Oberdorfer) and DC discharge pumps as well as dockside pump out inlet
- Fueling stations have an overflow capture tank
Although fully rigged for fishing, the current and previous owners basically used this vessel as a base camp and lightly cruised her. This is a proper yacht which is also a formidable sportfishing vehicle.There is virtually no other 100'+, all fiberglass, sportfishvessel thatcompares. Kept in exceptional condition by the present owner.
May 2020, completed MTU QL4 service to both main engines. This is a full disassembly overhaul and the motorswill now be covered by 3 years of MTU worldwidefactory warranty.
Owner may consider a late-model 55' - 62' Viking or similar quality/size sportfish convertible as partial trade.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. SVENGALI is currently in use by the present owner and as a result there are items visible in the photographs that will not convey with the sale. A specific list of exclusions will be provided upon requestaccompanied byan acceptable written offer. Buyer should assume that anything not specifically written on the full spec could be excluded, certainly all fishing tackle, tools, dive gear, handheld electronics, charts, personal safety gear/weather gear, and personal effects.