varsovie Yacht for Sale - 99'Nautor's Swan
Contact Us For More Information
SWAN 100-204 VARSOVIE
Varsovie,Swan100-204,waslaunchedinthespringof2008,she wasbuiltbyNautor'sswaninFinlandattheirPietarsaari shipyard.Thisluxuryvessel'ssophisticatedexteriordesignand
engineering are the work of German Frers.
Varsovie, as built, is easy to sail and in eleven years has never been out of commission due to equipment failure.
She is a joy to sail, easily reaching 12 knots of boat speed, continually
knocking off 250-mile days on crossings previous 100s include the flush deck version, the raised salon version, the s version, and finally Varsovie, a modified s version.
Varsovie differs from the s version in that the front of the coach roof is raised providing both forward facing windows in the salon and an additional 5” headroom in the engine room.
- Retractable Stainless anchor arm with Hense hydraulicactuator
- Lewmar 5000 verticalwindlass
- Custom Nautor made flush deckhatches
- Stainless steel pop-up mooringcleats
- Multiplex carbon electric retractable boardingladder
- Hydraulic controlled swimplatform
- Bauer divecompressor
Hydraulic System / Winches
The hydraulic system on Varsovie, is a Bosch-Rexroth custom designed ring-type system engineered to supply all hydraulic functions quietly and smoothly, eliminating any inherent hydraulic noise.
All sailing functions can be powered by a 24-volt Bosch- Rexroth power pack located in the engine room. For additional power there are PTOs on both generators.
A single PTO can supply adequate power to high demand units like the bow thruster and anchor windlass.
Varsovie utilizes a hydraulic “ring system”. In the ring system hydraulic oil circulates the length of the boat through a pair of large diameter stainless pipes. There are 6 valve groups spaced accordingly on the ring for the various functions. Each valve group can be individually shut off from the ring for servicing or in the event of failure of a component.
Hydraulic functions include:
- Forward mooring winchSanguineti
- Anchor swingarm
- Jib halyardtensioner
- Starboard halyardwinch
- Port halyardwinch
- Main halyard captivewinch
- Starboard primarywinch
- Port primarywinch
- Starboard secondarywinch
- Port secondarywinch
- Main sheetwinch
- Auto pilot backup
The mainsalonon Varsovie differs from other Swan 100s by offering a large, forward facing navigation station near the main hatch. The main salon dining table is to starboard with a 42” pop-up TV aft. To port is a “L” shaped couch with a coffee table. The teak interior is finished with satin varnish as are the oak floors. Electric blinds provide privacy on the side windows and all of the overhead lights are dimmable.
Master Cabin (Aft)
The aft stateroomhas a large centerline bed. There is a hull window to port with both night shade and wooden louvers. A large hanging locker with a safe is forward to port. On the forward bulkhead is a LCD TV hooked into a Bose Lifestyle sound system. The bathroom with shower is to starboard
The aft port stateroomhas a same floor area to the aft stateroom and features a bed, couch, hull window TV, and bathroom of similar characteristics.
Aft Starboard Guest Stateroom
This stateroom can be set up with (2) twin beds or with a single large bed.
There is a dedicated Bose sound system and LCD TV. The attached bathroom has a door to the main corridor providing a suitable day-head for guests.
Port forward Guest Stateroom
This stateroom is located just forward of the main salon and has full bathroom with shower, B&G GFD, Bose sound system and TV.
- Miele (4) burner gas stove plus (2) burner electric hob KM 400 &KM417
- Miele ovenH3140B
- Miele MicrowaveM625-1EB
- Quooker instant hotwater
- Miele washing machineM2659
- Miele clothes dryerT4659C
- Refrigerators (2) Frigonautic custombuilt
- Freezers (2) Frigonautic custombuilt
- Gear box Marine GearZF280-1
- Propeller Brunton Varifold 4-blade foldingpropeller
- Bow Thruster Hundested FT2R 30kW
The fresh water systemon Varsovie includes (2) 750-liter stainless water tanks that can be filled from deck fills on either side of yacht, from city water connection at stern, or via HEM watermaker.
The black/grey water systemincludes a 525-liter holding tank and a Hamann water treatment system. Waste from toilets are pumped directly into holding tank.
There are five transfer tanks that pump grey water from the various sinks and showers tothe holding tank.
- (2) 750-liter Stainless steel watertanks
- HEM Series 25 watermaker
- 5,000 liter per day, 208 liters perhour
- (2) pre-filters, 5 and 25microns
- Hamann Super Mini water treatmentsystem
- Tecma electric heads throughoutyacht
- Condaria PCWM/FCL 22503 reverse cycle air conditioningsystem
- 90,000 BTU rated coolingcapacity
- 112,500 BTU rated heatingcapacity
The core of Varsovie’s electrical system is:
(2) Northern Lights 26 kW generators and (2) 1000 ah banks of gel cell batteries.
The yacht can sail on batteries alone for a solid 8 hours between charges.
At dock, the vessel can take in any power available, from 180 – 520 volts, 47 – 64 Hz, and single or 3 phases.
A single generator can meet all power requirements aboard, including A/C, washing machine, dryer, hot water heater, compressor, and chargers.
(2) Northern Lights M944 26 Kw generators (new 2019)
(2) 1000 ah battery banks, gel cell, switchable power usages (new 2015)
Vektec VSPII 24 kVA Power converter, 180 – 520 volts, 47 – 64 Hz, single or 3 phases
(4) Mastervolt 100-amp battery chargers, (2) for each battery bank
(2) 140-amp alternators on main engine, (1) for each battery bank(1) Mastervolt 24/5000 sine wave inverter for:
Microwave Stove Hob
Engine room ventilation 220-volt outlets
Fresh water pressure pump
(1)Mastervolt 24/2500 sine wave inverter for entertainment system. Inverters are switchable if necessary
The addition of a proper navigation station on Varsovie was a non-negotiable in the design phase.
Redundancy and backups were key elements in designing the navigational system. There are two completely independent chart plotting systems – one operating on the Furuno NavNet system and the other on a dedicated Lenovo PC. There are dual monitors at the nav station plus monitors at each helm making it possible to display any combination of chart and/or radar at any station.
Chart Plotting and Radar
MaxSea Charting system. Charts can be viewed at nav station or at either steering pod Furuno (C-Map) 1834C-BB charting/radar system at nav station and at both steering pods.
There is also a 4th, spare 1834C-BB mounted in the nav station. Independent radar controls at nav station and both steering pods.
AIS, Furuno FA-150, information available on MaxSea, NavNet II, and dedicated Furuno AIS GPS, Furuno GP-37 WAAS/GPS
Sperry Navigat Mk I gyro compass
- Fleet 1 Inmarsat satellite phone at nav station (new2019)
- Yachtspot Wi-Fi locator with powered antenna onspreader.
- WirelessWi-Fi capabilities throughout the yacht
- VHF Simrad RS-87H with a handset at nav station and a handset at the starboardhelm
- SSB Furuno 1570 with tuner and insulatedbackstay
- Active antenna at mast head for VHF, TV, and FMradio
- KVH M7 satellite TV dome mounted on starboard spreader with LNBs and receivers for SKY TV UK and Direct TVCaribbean
- Salon has a pop-up 40” Sony LCD TV and a Bose Lifestyle 48 DVD/CD/FM stereosystem
- Aft Owner’s Stateroom has a 32” Sony LCD TV and Bose Lifestyle 38 stereosystem
- VIP Stateroom has a 32” Sony LCD TV and Bose Lifestyle 38 stereosystem
- Aft Guest Stateroom has a 19” Sony LCD TV and a Bose Lifestyle 3.2.1 stereosystem
- Cockpit has (4) Bose 32SE speakers hooked up to salon’s stereo system withindependent control
Varsovie has a white painted, carbon fiber mast and boom manufactured by Offshore Spars. The mast is constructed over male tooling using an intermediate modulus, uni- directional, pre-impregnated carbon fiber and autoclave cured at 137ºC at a pressure of 5.8Bar.
The standing rigging and fittings are manufactured by Navtec, Inc. The running backstays are Aramid fiber, Kevlar 49.
The standing rigging was assembled by Navtec USA, running rigging by Oy Offshore Spars Ab, Finland and Kevlar by Navtec France.
The mast is equipped with a hydraulic mast jack system with removable hydraulic jacking cylinders. This device is used to tension the rigging atdockside.
The mast is designed with four sets of spreaders in a swept-aft configuration. The mast is also equipped with Kevlar running backstays and innerforestay.
The rig was removed in the fall of 2013 at STP Shipyard in Palma de Mallorca with 5-year inspection carried out by A+ Rigging.
All mast and boom fittings were completely disassembled, cleaned, inspected, and serviced. Rig at mast head, gooseneck, and vang were sonic tested.
At this time the Reckmann hydraulic furling unit was sent to Reckmann Germany for a complete servicing.
All foils on furler are new 2013. Inner forestay was replaced. Additionally:
Rod headstay replaced
Rod backstay replaced, along with backstay legs V1, V2, and V3 rod heads sonic tested – passed
I=40.0m131.2 f.t. P=38.1m- 125.0 f.t. E=12.5m40.9f.t.
Offshore Spars 4 spreader carbon rig Offshore Spars Park Avenue boom Navtec solid rod Nitronic 50 rigging
Antennas on mast include:
- Furuno 4kW 60cm radar domescanner
- KVH M7 satellite TVdome
- KVH Fleet 1 satellitetelephone
- Furuno AIS GPSantenna
- Furuno GP-320 GPSantenna
- Wi-Fi antenna ACMarine
- AIS VHFantenna
- TV, FM Delta PacificAntenna
Hydraulic on rig include:
- Inner forestaystowage
- D1, D2, D3, and V4 rodsreplaced
(2)Primary Jib Sheets – Lewmar 111ST 3-speed hydraulicwinches
(2)Secondary sheet winches -- Lewmar 111ST 4-speed hydraulicwinches Main sheet winch – Lewmar 111ST 4-speed hydraulicwinch
Halyard winches – Lewmar 88 3-speed halyard/reef winches Main halyard is a Lewmar captive winch
- Full sun awning extending from mast tobackstays
- Covers for winches, steering pods, steeringwheels
- Crew covers for cushions in mainsalon
Aquascan 4.3-meter jet drive rib with Yamaha 160hp engine Honda 10 hp outboard motor
- Full MCA Class A medicalkit
- (2) Avon 8 man liferafts
- Novec total flooding of engine room space with remotecontrol
- Fire alarm with heat detectors in engine room, aft corridor, main salon, galley, lazarette, sail locker
- Fire Kill system in each generator box with automaticflooding
- Man overboard module MOM mounted to sternrail
- Fire extinguishers in every hanginglocker
- Deck fire hoses fore andaft
- North 3Di mainsail – new2017
- North 3Di Dyneema/carbon 107% jib – new2018
- North Dyneema cruising jib 90% - new2019
- North A3 asymmetrical spinnaker – new2013
- North A4 asymmetrical spinnaker – new2013
Owner’s personal items, including clothes, books, foul weather gear, CDs and DVDs are excluded from sale