Each year, our charter team attends the Antigua Charter Yacht Show to personally view and gain knowledge of some of the amazing charter vessels that are available. This gives us the opportunity to get to know the condition of the yacht and meet/interview the captain and crew of the yachts. Chefs from around the globe prepare cuisine for us to experience with top-notch service from the crew.
This glimpse allows charter brokers to gain a better insight on each boat’s features to better match up the perfect yacht to each client’s needs for their perfect private yacht vacation. The beautiful Antigua climate creates a wonderful atmosphere for over 80 of the worlds’ most impressive luxury yachts during the show, and the numerous charter brokers and industry representatives alike.
Click here to learn more about traveling to Antigua on a luxury yacht.
ANTIGUA SHOW INFORMATION
This year’s show will take place at the Nelson’s Dockyard Marina, UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Falmouth Harbour Marina and the Antigua Yacht Club Marina.
Yacht Viewing Hours: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Two great competitions in one …The culinary Contest and the Table Decorating contest
Chefs you are asked to create a very special:
Welcome Aboard Dinner for your Charter Guests
DRESSED TO IMPRESS !!
Create an attractive TABLE SETTING to impress your guests on their First Night Onboard and welcome them to the yacht and the Caribbean
You are asked to create A First Course using the sponsored Caviar.
A Main Course using Your choice of Protein and preparing it 3 ways.
Yachts 125ft and under can prepare it 2 ways.
A Dessert – choose a Tropical Fruit and prepare it 3 ways,
Yachts 125ft and under prepare it 2 ways.
Showcasing your talent and skills by creating your very best most creative dishes for your charter guests.
3. You will have 30 minutes to serve your 3 course menu to the panel of 5 judges. You can serve taster size dishes and one full size presentation dish for photography so 6 plates of each course in total.
4. The competition will be held onboard the yacht and a panel of judges will come aboard at the time given to you at the Chefs Briefing.
5. Judging criteria: Originality/Creativity – Taste/Flavor – Presentation – Execution/Technique – Overall Impression
1. You can serve your Welcome Aboard Dinner in any location you wish, outside, inside, dinning saloon, aft deck, sundeck, the choice is yours.
2. Your decorated table setting should be the same table where the chef serves his creations.
3. Judging criteria: Originality/Creativity – Overall Impression
Chefs: “A New Year’s Eve Dinner Party”
Tablescaping: “A New Years Eve Decorative Table Setting”
ON DISPLAY In antigua SHOW 2019
EMINENCE welcomes up to 12 guests in 8, beautifully appointed staterooms. The upper deck master suite offers breathtaking 180-degree views, private deck, study and stunning ‘his & hers’ onyx clad bathrooms. Two VIP staterooms and five equally spacious and luxurious guest staterooms are found on the main and lower decks.
The main salon offers ample seating in a serene setting, while her dining salon and sky lounge offer the chance for guests to engage. Her five decks encompass a full movie theatre, spa with sauna and massage room, fully equipped gym, and beach club. There are also numerous outdoor spaces to enjoy gourmet meals and cocktails while taking in the picturesque scenery. A central elevator runs from the lower deck up to the expansive sun deck with Jacuzzi, bar, and sunbathing areas. A professional crew of 24 are on hand to launch any of her 2 tenders or variety of toys. She also features Zero speed stabilizers to ensure ultimate comfort at anchor.