broadwater Yacht for Sale - 165'Feadship
Built by Feadship, BROADWATER is an exceptional pedigree vessel offering six staterooms with a completely new interior. BROADWATER is found in perfect condition and is kept to the highest of yachting standards. Her exterior blue hull paint offers a distinct and sophisticated look. Although a full displacement vessel with the stability of such with zero stabilizers, she is comfortable on the water in any sea or anchor conditions and still boasts an incredible 7’10” draft allowing her to anchor in places in the Bahamas not usually possible for a vessel of her size and pedigree. Imagine yourself docked in Compass Cay, Harbour Island or Highbourne Cay. BROADWATER is a vessel offering the best of all worlds: pedigree, stability and shoal draft.
BROADWATER's entirely new interior now includes a six-stateroom layout. The extensive upgrades in addition to the completely new interior included all new lighting, AV, furnishings, floorings, exterior paint and much more. A complete list of the upgrades can be found further in the spec under upgrades.
Entering BROADWATER from the formal entrance, on the starboard side, one will land at the formal foyer. Within the foyer, one will find a stunning spiral stairway that leads up to the bridge deck or down to the lower guest accommodations. The entire facade of the spiral stairs has an impressive metal finish manufactured by Neal Feay and inspired by the Japanese practice, omikuji (Japanese fortunetelling paper strips that can be found at shrines and temples), creating multiple layers of reflection, transparency and gradient coloring. From the foyer area, one can go aft to the formal dining and main salon or forward to the on-deck master and VIP cabins.
Moving aft to the main salon dining area one would find an open, light and airy area with a custom dining table for twelve and a 275-bottle glass front display wine cooler. The flooring is chevron pattern rift sawn oak, softened by sumptuous area rugs. Further aft in the main salon one will find a modified L-shaped sofa, coffee table and two custom swivel chairs with end table between, along with an additional low credenza and accent chairs. One can walk out to the aft deck from the aft salon doors. These doors are also used often as the preferred way into the vessel.
To port and forward of the dining area behind a private door are a large serving pantry and a large state of the art commercial galley with ample storage, fridge and freezer area.
Back out to the formal foyer, one will find a well-appointed day head. Forward of the foyer, one will find to starboard a VIP cabin with a Queen berth, large windows and a huge toilet and shower area with ample storage and all the amenities. Further forward down the corridor one will reach the full beam master with king berth, large walk-in closet and ample storage. Forward to starboard in this area is a huge bathroom with twin sinks, toilet closet, large shower and plunge tub. To starboard as one enters the master one will find a private office with large windows.
From the formal foyer, one can go down to the lower guest foyer where one will find 4 large well-appointed guest suites, all with ensuite baths, closets and ample storage. Two guest cabins have king berths, two have twins that convert to king berths and one has an additional Pullman. In the lower guest foyer, one will find a guest pantry for drinks, coffee and snacks.
Going up the stairs from the formal main deck foyer one will find the upper bridge deck foyer. One can go forward to the pilothouse passing a well-appointed day head on the way. The pilothouse is roomy with settee, large navigation console with state-of-the-art electronics with many upgrades. Captain’s office and Captain’s cabin is found in this area.
Going aft one will find the mature yet playful setting of the skylounge, which embraces a circular
layout. There is a semicircular sofa, designed by Vladimir Kagan, a Finn Juhl coffee table and chairs as well as a standalone table with four Hans Wegner chairs, perfect for coffee, tea, board games or a private meeting. Aft through the skylounge deck doors is a spacious area with a large outside dining table, built-in settees on either side with additional loose chairs and two large side serving areas. One can go to the sundeck from an external stairway found on the starboard side deck.
Up the stairs to the sundeck one reaches a large area with built-in settee, loose furniture and table aft. To port is a circular settee with table. Further forward to port is a complete wet bar with four bar stools and in the middle of the sundeck forward is a large Jacuzzi with ample sun pad area. One can make their way down the stairs one deck to the bridge.
Forward on the bridge deck on the starboard side is a gym area with all the amenities. On the opposite side, one will find a tender area. Forward from this area, either side leads to a beautiful bow sitting area just forward of the pilothouse. Back at the aft bridge deck, one can go to the main deck from deck stairs either side.
When reaching the main deck aft one will find a settee with table and chairs, perfect for sitting, dining or watching the watersports below you. Also, on the main deck aft, one will find a complete wet bar with four bar stools. One can reach the swim platform from this area by going down a wide spiral staircase. On the swim platform, one can enjoy all the water toys complete with shower. This is the perfect place to board a tender for shore. Just off the swim platform one will find the perfect water sports staging area in the beach club arrangement offered in the lazarette.
BROADWATER’s size and volume are found in her tri-deck configuration, six-stateroom, 690 GRT build. She offers a superb design in which to utilize all the spaces aboard. Her stunning blue hull gives her a sophistication not easily found on the water today.
- Two Caterpillar 3512 Electronic (B) DITA's @ 1500 hp (all service complete)
- Complete overhaul May 12, 2015 at starboard12,866 hours and port 12,951 hours
- Engine Hours: Port 17,951; Stbd 17,585 (April 2019)
- 3 x 145 Kw Northern Light Generators - Complete overhaul and zeroed out on May 12, 2015
- Generator Hours: Port 6,500; Center 6,300; Stbd 3,410 (April 2019)
- Quantum Zero Speed Stabilizers with digital control on bridge (rebuild 2017)
- Full Vega tank sensors
- New Guge A/C control panel
- 208/380 3-phase AC 60 hz (U.S. requirements)
- 2 x New ASEA
- 75kw Power Converters
- All generators mounted in two separate generator rooms
- Auto parallel and load sharing on generators completely shore to generator and generator to generator transfer
- Fuel: 20,087 US Gallons (76,040 litres)
- Water: 6,604 US Gallons (25,000 litres)
- Lube Oil: 570 US Gallons ( 5,010 litres)
- Sludge: 2075 US Gallons ( 4,290 litres)
- 21ft Castoldi Jet Tender
- 2 x Yamaha waverunners VXHO
- Complete new interior design in collaboration with 2010 Young Designer of the Year, Adam Voorhees
- New Awlgrip paint on 80% of yacht including entire hull
- Convert owner’s study to VIP Queen Cabin on main deck, total of six guest cabins
- Complete interior rebuild with new millwork throughout owner and guest spaces
- New Neal Fay designed feature wall from upper foyer, down to lower guest accommodations
- Complete new owner and guest staterooms with new millwork, soft goods and stone
- Complete new soft goods, carpeting, leathers, flooring, furniture, blinds etc.
- New 275 bottle Sub Zero salon wine refrigerator
- Complete bridge deck redesign including air trunk ventilation spaces and air intake/vent moved to exterior resulting in addition of fixed outdoor table/seating for twelve guests
- Addition of exterior gym Technogym equipment including Kinesis, Elliptical and Rowing machine with TV/AV facilities.
- New treadmill in gym, 2018
- Massage area option within the gym facilities
- All new exterior tables and raw Teak counters added
- All exterior soft furnishing replaced
- Conversion of large lazarette work space into guest ‘beach club’ area SD Fwd multiplex shade awning setup added (In process)
- Rebuild of existing internal bridge deck awning and completely new hardware upgrade with shade
- Complete new LED Lighting system throughout the vessel controlled by Lutron
- New vessel monitoring system (Simon)
- New Tyco fire alarm system with repeater in bridge
- New stern underwater lights
- New navigation monitor upgrade in bridge
- HVAC rebuild, with interior balance/positive pressure
- New galley appliances and cooktop – Rational oven Rebuild of upper stew pantry
- New appliances throughout interior/exterior for guest services (Ice Machines, Coffee center, Subzero Fridges)
- New Flagstaff with integrated tow light
- New VSAT and HD Satellite TV satellite dish and hardware with universal LNB
- Updated Crestron entertainment system installed
- Kaleidescape movie library
- New Guge AC control panel
- New bow crane for jetski storage doubles as bow light
- Full Vega tanks