ACER Yacht for Sale - 154′Motor Yacht
Category: Motor Yachts
Length: 154′ 0″ (46.94m)
Beam: 29′ 6″ (8.84m)
Speed (Cruising): 13 Knots
Speed (Max): 17 Knots
Builder: Motor Yacht
Draft: 9′ 2″ (2.74m)
Price: Price On Application
Contact Us For More Information
ACER will feature Teak decks with first class grade quarter-sawn 55mm wide teak, stainless-steel exterior railing of circular tubes, glass windscreens, tinted double-glazed windows and Awl- Grip or Alexseal finishing. The company has established a unique reputation by embracing a variety of styles and tastes as they take on the new design challenges of The Worth Avenue Yachts collection.
- Stern passerelle
- Two (2) vertical anchor winches with warping head
- One (1) dedicated rescue boat storage under fore deck, accessible via hatch
- Two (2) capstans and four (4) bollards on each side at main deck
- Two (2) overhead crane beams used for launching the tender boats and wave runners on
- One (1) knuckle-boom crane for launching the rescue tender
- One (1) Jacuzzi on bridge deck, with seats and sun beds
Foldable side sections at lower transom, connecting with foldable side balconies aft and swimming platform, jointly in unfolded position providing large aft and near water-level entertainment area.
- Luxury staircase serving three decks
- Enclosed luxury open aft area with bottom-hinged beach platform and tender mooring platform to receive guests on starboard side.
- Central galley on main deck, with direct connection to side deck and main saloon
- Large bar area on bridge deck
- Owners suite, with dressing & bathroom, and private lounge
- Large open sun deck with luxury day head and dedicated crew access stairway
- Four large luxurious guest cabins on lower deck
- Tender garage which can be converted into a leisure / Beach area for guests with bar
- Guest cabins at 80% MCR on main deck Approx. 54 dB(A)
- Owners area at 80% MCR on bridge deck Approx. 47 dB(A)
- Guest and Owners area’s in harbor mode Approx. 46 dB(A)
- Main deck 2.10 m
- Bridge deck 2.05 m
- Leisure / Beach area lower deck 2.00 m
- Sun deck 2.00 m
Full entertainment system with Satellite TV/ audio and video on demand/ internet in saloons, guest cabins and owners’ areas.
- Integrated Navigation System / gyro and magnetic compass
- X-band radar
- S-band radar
- Speed log
- Echo sounder
- Wind measurement equipment
Communication according to GMDSS Area 3, Inmarsat F, Intercom, telephone installation
Design (summer) conditions: outside air 35°C @ 75% relative humidity / Inside 22°C @ 55% relative humidity
A high-pressure water mist fire extinguishing system is fitted to protect the accommodation, service and machinery spaces.
Generator sets with a total power output of approx. 254 ekW, 3-phase 230/400 VAC, 50 Hz Emergency generator set according Rules & Regulations/ 132-KVA
A customized luxury exterior LED lighting scheme based on the exterior design, including underwater lights.
Two Caterpillar or MTU marine diesel engines, approx. 1200 [email protected] rpm each with resilient mounting for low noise levels.
- Dry silencers and with seawater cooling
- Below-waterline discharge for main engines
- Soot filters for main generator exhausts
- Main & generator exhaust IMO Tier III compliant
Electrically driven bow and stern thruster, allowing for Dynamic Positioning (DP0).
Zero speed stabilizer non-retractable (design speed 12.5 knots)
- Two hydrophore pumps
- Three hot-water boilers
- Hot and cold water circulation system
- Two reverse-osmosis water makers with sufficient capacity
- Vacuum toilet sanitary system
- Black-water treatment
Enclosed aft ship tender store with bottom-hinged side doors suitable for: one (1) 6.0-meter tenders, two (2) jet skis, and water toys
Waste heat recovery for potable water, whirlpool heating and HVAC reheating
Automatic watertight sliding doors to divide the ship in case of hull damage with appropriate means of escape in case of emergency. An alarm and monitoring system is provide
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.