ANNABEL Yacht for Sale - 88'Sunseeker
Contact Us For More Information
*Not available for sale to US residents while in US waters.
‘Annabel’ is stunning 2010 Sunseeker 88 Yacht, offered seriously for sale. Used only for private use since new, this 88 Yacht is in pristine condition. Fitted with twin 1947HP MTU 12V 2000 M94 engines, ‘Annabel’ reaches a top speed of 27 knots. She is fitted with Tropical specification air conditioning, TRAC Star digital fin stabilizer system, generators upgraded to two Kohler 27Kw 50Hz with silent sound shields, flybridge GRP hard top and Bang & Olufsen upgrade throughout. This striking Sunseeker 88 Yacht has a Bourneville brown hull and RAL white superstructure, both of which have been recently fully repainted by the manufacturers, Sunseeker International Limited. The interior of ‘Annabel’ has been completed using black American walnut in a satin finish, which is complemented by the cream and oyster leather soft furnishings. The luxurious accommodation on ‘Annabel’ consists of four en-suite staterooms with berths for eight guests. The extensive exterior areas of the flybridge, aft deck and foredeck provide guests onboard with al fresco entertaining and dining spaces.
Descending the stairs from the main deck you arrive in the lower deck lobby, heading forward, you will arrive in the grand full-beam master suite, which is located amidships. The master suite has a sofa seating area, vanity desk, large walk-in wardrobe and a fabulous en-suite which has twin basins, WC, bidet, and huge walk-in shower.
The private double VIP guest cabin, which is accessed by separate steps down from the helm, includes a large walk-in wardrobe, vanity table and spacious en-suite fitted with twin basins and corner shower.
• VIP Stateroom Portlights
Aft of the master are the two twin en-suite guest cabins to port and starboard, both are fitted with sliding berths so that they can easily be converted to doubles as required.
The stern crew quarters are accessed via a door in the transom. This has two twin cabins, WC, shower and L-shaped sofa seating area.
• Sprung Mattresses
• All guest en suites fitted with square Althea Elle Neo sinks
• Day blinds in all cabins
• Wide planked Wenge Wood flooring in saloon, dining area & wheelhouse
• All overhead lighting on dimmers
• Black Mesh Windscreen Covers
• 100% Hand-tufted wool carpets
• Aft cockpit wet bar with sink
• B & O Upgrade Throughout
• Flybridge teak decking
• Flybridge GRP Hardtop, including retractable canopy
• Flybridge Television
• Foredeck sunbed rests
• Third helm station
• Furuno NavNet 3D remote keyboard
• Simrad AP28 Autopilot
• Simrad RS87 DSC VHF
• Ultrasonic wind sensor
• CCTV with 5 Cameras
• KVH M9 Satellite TV System
• Burglar alarm - Superyacht system
• Electrical - Isolation Transformer
• Electrical - Seamless Transfer
• Preparation for future fit of water maker
• Safe 2 Brick, with digital lock
• 3 transom lights
• Generators upgraded to Two Kohler 27Kw 50Hz with super silent sound shields - Hours: 1800 and 1800 hours (Nov 2019)
• Trac Star Digital Fin Stabiliser System
• Tropical Air-conditioning
• Air-conditioning air handlers upgraded to quieter running AHDC units
• Bow Twin Anchor Arrangement
• Stainless Steel Passerelle
• Tinted film to side windows & sliding doors of main saloon
• Wine Cooler in Saloon
• Haviland Tambour Crockery
• Dartington Glassware
• Dishwasher upgraded to full size integrated model
• Separate washing machine & tumble dryer in the crew cabin