Contact Us For More Information
The GLOBAL 350 is a no-compromise high-tech explorer vessel that boasts a fantastic interior volume of 270 GT. The owner’s stateroom is best in class with two fixed balconies on the forward main deck, and there are four comfy staterooms on the lower deck. With an ultra-wide beam of 8.5 m (27’ 1‘’) and accommodation for 10 guests in 5 luxurious cabins, the G 350 breaks with convention in terms of design, performance and technology. Practical and fast, the yacht can cruise up to 3,500 nm to visit the world’s most beautiful and remote locations while providing the ultimate adventure experience for all the family. Dynamiq is a private shipyard founded in 2014 and owned by yacht broker and designer Sergei Dobroserdov. His main strategy with Dynamiq was to create a well-organized and owner/broker-friendly facility where clients and their reps can enjoy a creative and transparent construction process.
Dynamiq is the only shipyard in Italy building yachts to North European standards that are 100% created by leading naval architects and structural or mechanical engineering companies in the Netherlands. Dynamiq production is in the picturesque area of Massa on Italy’s Tuscan coast. This modern and high-tech facility is fitted out for building the full range of Dynamiq superyachts up to 50 metres in length with various powertrain options, including hybrid technology. The Dynamiq Yachts production facility offers the highest standards of working environment and quality control.
Come to Dynamiq if you want:
• Original contemporary design.
• Top-quality steel & aluminum construction.
• Complete Dutch engineering with naval architecture by Van Oossanen.
• Top-class contractors & leading brand partners from interior design to high-end audiovisual.
• Competitive Italian prices.
• Transatlantic range of 3,100 nm @ 10 knots
• Fun Air inflatable pool, 5 x 6 meters (16’ 5’’ x 19’ 8’’)
• Beach club with sauna
• Interior volume of 299 gross tons
• Owner’s stateroom with two fixed balconies
• High-end audio by Bowers & Wilkins
• Japanese Teppanyaki on the sundeck
• Main saloon fireplace
• Round bilge fast-displacement hull
• Robust metal contraction
• Curved fin stabilizers by Side-Power
• Hull Vane
• XIR glass
• Original contemporary design
• Top-quality full-aluminum construction
• Complete Dutch engineering with naval architecture by Van Oossanen
• Top-class contractors and leading brand partners from interior design to high-end audiovisual
• Competitive Italian prices
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.