jedi Yacht for Sale - 123'Admiral - The Italian Sea Group
*Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters*
JEDI received the 2015 Super Yacht Award for Best Semi Displacement Two-Deck Motor Yacht from 30-37.99 meters. The exterior design is by Luca Dini and interior design by Gian Mario combined with Admiral for naval architecture and construction.
JEDI features a five stateroom layout, raised pilothouse configuration, tender garage, beach club and sauna.
Recently finished annual haul and yard service Oct 2018.
JEDI features a five stateroom layout, raised pilothouse configuration.
Starting aft on the main deck is the aft deck table seating 8-10 people. Bench seating to the rear also is the backrest for the rear facing lounge. A stairwell to the cabana area is to port. A polished stainless steel double rail handrail allows for great visibility while seated. Aft capstans and mooring cleats port and starboard. Walk around side decks to stairs leading to foredeck.
The main salon is accessed from the aft deck through floor to ceiling glass stainless steel sliding doors. Light and airy the salon has an L-shaped white leather sofa with table and occasional chair. Full height windows in salon and dining area.
A wooded panel archway separates the dining area forward from the salon. Floor to ceiling opening and sliding doors with full length sheer drapes lets guests feel like they are dining in the clouds. Dining table provides seating for ten.
A special highlight of this room is the glass enclosed stairwell to the lower guest staterooms. Glass steps are leather covered and lighted for effect.
The galley is to port forward along with the on deck head and access to the raised pilothouse and port side crew access door. The main foyer entrance is to starboard opposite the stairwell. The hallway forward leads to the master stateroom.
A short hallway accesses the lower guest stateroom's. Aft is the VIP full beam stateroom with a king sized berth. Outboard to port is the head with shower, vanity and storage lockers
The second VIP full beam stateroom is forward of the hallway and has a king size berth. Outboard to port is the guest bath with shower and vanity. Hanging locker is to starboard.
One of the midships guest stateroom's has a queen size berth and the other twins with a Pullman berth. Each have ensuite bathrooms with vanity, shower and head.
On the main deck forward and accessed by the port hallway is the U-shaped galley. Pantry and stew prep area in the hallway.
The crew staterooms are forward of the galley and down port side stairwell. Three crew rooms provide accommodations for six with ensuite baths. There is a large settee and laundry center.
The raised pilothouse is accessed from the port and up the stairs. Centerline helm and easy access to the navigation equipment and controls. L-shaped seating for guests to starboard and aft. Centerline door to flybridge.
JEDI's main lounging area is the bridge deck. Open and relaxing like a beach club, the rectangle Jacuzzi tub for eight is surrounded by lounging berths on three sides. Forward of the tub and partially covered by the arch hardtop is an island bar and three swiveling chairs. To starboard is the stainless steel barbecue grill. Directly covered is an L-shaped settee and dining table seating 8-10. Opposite to port is a settee, forward to starboard is the bridge navigation station and centerline is the pilothouse access door. Aft and forward of the hot tub to port is the guest stairwell to the main deck. A retractable awning is housed int he arch.
The foredeck has recessed seating and sun lounge cushions above the seating. A collapsible teak table fits flush to the deck when stored. Stainless steel vertical posts and triple cable rails from the walkway provide safety barriers. Carbon fiber posts allow for canvas sun shading.
The lower deck aft accessed from the aft deck stairwell is the "spa" area featuring a steam sauna, shower and bar. When the aft garage door is opened down, there is easy access to the water and space for folding chairs on the beach door.
Forward through a (latching) door is the athwartship tender bay. This area houses the tender and miscellaneous stores plus gym equipment. The tender exits to starboard through the hydraulic hull side door via overhead gantry crane.
Another latching door forward leads to the engine room and engine control room.
*Not for sale to US residents while in US waters
- Dishwasher: 1 x MIELE
- Fridges: 2 x SUB ZERO
- Freezers: 2 x SUBZERO
- Additional fridges: 4 x SUB ZERO
- Wine cooler: 1 x MIELE
- Oven: 1 x WOLF
- Cookers: 2 x WOLF
- Extractor hood: 1 x WOLF
- Microwave: 1 x WOLF
- Grill: 1 x WOLF gas
- Coffee machine: 1 x MIELE
- Washing machine: 2 x MIELE
- Drying machine: 2 x MIELE
- Ice maker: 2 x SUB ZERO
- SATCOM: SAILOR SC 4150
- VHF: 2 x FURUNO, FM - 8900S radio/telephone, Class A
- SSB: FURUNO, FS - 2575C, MF/HF Class A
- Inmarsat: FURUNO, Inmarsat C System
- EPIRB: Yes, 406 Mhz
- Navtex receiver: FURUNO NX 700
- AIS: FURUNO FA - 150
- Monitors: 5 x 19" HATTELAND
- Radar: 2 x FURUNO
- Chart Plotter: TRANSAS - ECDIS Bridge
- Chart: Cmap Max, Maxsea
- Radar/chart plotter repeater: FURUNO
- Echosounder: FURUNO 582L with dual transducers, fore and aft
- Autopilot: SIMRAD AP-70
- Rudder indicator: SIMRAD
- Compass: SIMRAD AR-78 Gryo
- GPS, primary and secondary: FURUNO; 2 x GP-33, 1 x GP 150
- Digital repeater: FURUNO
- Transponder: FURUNO
- Weather station: AIRMAR
- FURUNO professional NMEA distributor
- MARETRON interface and conning display
- EXTRON video matrix
- FURUNO bridge alarm system
- FLIR M - 324 XP - L1110
- MAX SEA - PC Windows P.1 Pro
- Auto Prime Fire System monitor
- 24" LCS TV for camera monitor
- TV’s: 7 x Smart TV LED full HD SAMSUNG
- Audio Receivers: 1 x DENON AVRX2300; 2 x DENON AVRX 2100
- Speakers: 37 round speakers 6.5" / 8" in ceiling or other positions
- Sat receiver: DIRECT TV
- Apple TV: Yes
- iPad control: 7 x Mini iPads
- WiFi system: Yes
- Creston based system. SWAMP 24 x 8 switcher amplifier; DM - MD 16X -16RDS Digital media
- PC iTunes server for A/V on demand
- V-SAT vessel management system: KERIO N6500
- Anchor and mooring equipment: 2 x DATA electrohydraulic driven windlass, 2 x anchors
- Capstans: 2 x DATA on aft mooring deck
- Cranes: 600kg crane with electrically operated cover on flybridge
- Swimming platform: Transformer platform for diving/swimming
- Gangway: SANGUINETTI CHIAVARI 180kg lifting capacities
- Sauna for 4 people in the beach club
- 2 x Hydraulic side boarding ladder
- Hydraulic retractable awning on sun deck
- Deluxe cooking station and bar on sun deck
- Bar with drinks refrigerator and ice maker in beach club
- Ice chipper, 550/day
- Engine room: Fireboy FM 200 (new system 2019)
- Galley: CO2 suppression
- Bridge: Autronica fire monitor system with smoke and fire detectors throughout vessel
- Numerous portable dry chemical extinguishers
- Cameras: 4 x SONY HD fixed, 1 x motorized in ER, 15" monitor in crew mess
- EPIRB: 406Mhz
- Life rafts: 4
- Fire and Smoke detectors: Yes
- 2019 Williams 505 diesel Jet Tender
- 12' Zodiac rescue tender with Yamaha engine
- 2 x Sea Doo Trix Sparks, new 2018
- All aluminum alloy construction
- 36 Transverse frames with multiple watertight bulkheads with welded vertical stiffeners
- Hull shell plating consists 5, 6, 7, 8 mm
- AA 5083 H321 aluminium
- Deck and upper level plating 5 & 6 mm aluminum
- Teak decks over exterior deck plating
- Semi displacement hull with plumb bow
- Skeg keel extends to propellers
- Centerline stainless steel bow protection plate
- Oval bow thruster tube with tube guards, 4-blade prop
- Underwater exhausts port and starboard
- Stabilizers: CMC electric, 960 mm x 1630 mm fins (3 x 5)
- Running gear: 2400 mm single stainless steel propeller shafts fitted through aft port strut with cutlass bearing Nibral 5-blade Detra P5 propellers, 1330 mm
- Rudders: Spade type positioned slightly outboard center shaft line, 1150 mm x 720 mm
- (12) Ocean LED underwater lights (4 transom, 4 port, 4 starboard)
- (17) Underwater appendages port
- (15) Underwater appendages starboard
- (4) Main sea chests
- Tranducers: Depth and speed with faring level blocks (depth fwd and aft)
- Anodes: (2) on propeller caps (12) bar zincs per hull side, 24 total transom bow thruster and rudder zincs
- Bottom paint: International Micron CF Black YBD103 in compliance with class IMO Convention, Oct. 2017
- (2) Caterpillar C32 ACERT 12 cylinder water cooled marine engines
- Rated HP output: 1925 HP (1417 kw)
- Hours: Port - 1825, Stbd. - 1825 (April 2019)
- Engine serial numbers: RNZ00628 / RNZ00608. Extended Warranty Platinum Coverage until 9/21/2019 or 2,500 hours
- Exhaust: Dry risers to insulated collectors with water cooled spray rings to bottom through hull exhaust with electric bypass valves
- Marine Gears: ZF 3000, model 3361 / Ratio: 3.5:1 / Serial numbers: 500344487 / 500304486
- Centa gearbox couplings
- Hydraulic power take off pumps on each gear
- (2) Kohler 65 kw / 208v / 60 Hz, located in engine room, port and starboard enclosed in soundshields
- Hours: Port - 4896, Stbd - 5181 (March 2019)
- Engine model 65EOZD; serial numbers: 4045T892427, 4045T892210
- Generator serial numbers: S6M32587W / SGM32587X
- Exhaust: Jacketed water injected elbow to rubber hose to water separator muffler
Electrical - The general setup is to U.S. specifications: 400V, 3-phase, 100 amp AC and 24V DC, 2 x 100amp shore power inlet.
- A/C System: 2 x 65kw generators, P: 3595 / S: 3067 hours; 1 x Modular enclosed switchboard in control room; 2 x 54KVA shore power converters ASEA; 2 x 100 amp shore power inlet
Generators can run singularly, parallel or alongside shore connection. Manual switching for power sourcing. Gensets and shore power feed the main bus in the switchboard controlled by the Power Management System. Distribution panels are located throughout the vessel. Living area sub panels, shore power switchboard. Galley switchboard and emergency switchboard.
Circuit breaker protections and anti shock switches protect output lines from shore power converters.
Shore power: Single shore cord connects shore to the ASEA shore converters, Model AC54VHE - 3 P/N 604487, serial number: 604-00486-54.
- D/C System: 5 battery boards, 24V (gel)
- Main engine start batteries, two each with 15 amp charger each bank, 240 AH total.
- Generator start batteries: each with 15 amp charger, 140 AH total
- Ships service: 4 x gel batteries with 100 amp charger, 420 AH
- Emergency batteries: 4 x gel batteries
- Radio GMDSS batteries: 4 x gel batteries with 25 amp chargers, 240 AH
- AC and DC bilge pumps located throughout various compartments. Bilge alarms connected to monitor panels in engine room, pilothouse and crew mess. Central manifold in engine room with valve source and delivery. Emergency diesel pump with supply and exhaust.
- Chilled water with reverse cycle reheating for the fresh water loop. 2 x Condaria 240,000 btu PCWM/FCL 60004, four compressors each bank, total of eight
- Dual seawater pumps and dual chilled water pumps
- 2 x Make up air units
- Engine room ventilation: 2 x forced air in and 2 x forced extraction. Fire dampeners fitted
- Oil tanks are integrated with hull structure and extended from centerline to outer girders. Each tank has inspection covers and baffles. They are fitted with remote level gauges and flow meters. Water and fuel tanks have manual sounding. Remote leveling is monitored by pressurized transducers and fed to various monitoring and alarm systems in crew, pilothouse and engine room control room panels.
- Fuel: port and starboard bunker stations on side deck lockers. Tank venting with overflow alarms.
- 6 x Tanks: 5954 liter day tank, 3800 liter aft tank, 9424 port and starboard, 2400 forward/port and starboard tanks
- Fuel isolation valves
- Mild transfer pumps, fuel lift pumps
- Fuel separators: main engines, generator
- Fuel polishing system: WESTFALIA
- Fresh Water: Tanks located under crew accommodations; dual 200 liter hot water tanks with UV sterilizer filtration filters and circulation pumps.
- Water makers: 2 x SEMAR 7900 liter/day with pre-filters
- Grey Water: Gravity drains from wash basins, showers, sinks, dishwasher, washing machine and bath tubs to tank. Galley mains through grease trap to tank. HVAC below deck runs to tank and above deck overboards.
- Black Water: Toilet discharges to engine room tank vented through masthead stack with filter. Tank to black water treatment plant located in engine room. 1555 liter capacity
- Lube Oil: Clean oil and waste oil tank. Dual pumps for each tank, 696 liter capacity each
- New Fireboy engine room suppression tank and piping
- Tender bay refit to include new electrical, refrigeration and hydraulic plumbing, connections and fittings, new wall insulation, wall coverings, and flooring plus fresh paint coating
- Sauna and beach club refit to include new wall insulation, wall covering, new refrigeration units and cabinets
- Complete rebuild of wet sauna area
- Haul and Launch
- Bottom Paint
- Re-engineer Anchor pocket doors and install
- Replace all underwater sea valves
- Remove props and shafts for truing
- Install American 5-year cutlass bearings
- Mark Anchor chains
- Misc. hull painting
- Stabilizer updates
- Update Transis Nav software for paperless bridge certification
- Installed V-Sat management systems
- Update Creston A/V system
- RINA 3-year dry bottom survey
- Misc Hydraulic system upgrades