Blue Heron Yacht for Sale - 74'Marlow
Contact Us For More Information
The stand up engine room has easy access on all sides of the twin Caterpillar C-18's. Electricity is provided by two Northern Light 20 KW generators. Plumbing and vales are color coded and labeled. There is a sea chest located forward between the main engines that provides all systems needing seawater with shutoffs for each. Forward of the engine room bulkhead are twin 900 gallon fuel tanks that also give additional sound proofing between the engine room and guest accommodations. The central fuel tank location also provides a consistent running angle regardless of fuel amount in the tanks.
- Port C-18 has 2,693 Hours
- Starboard C-18 has 364 Hours since major overhaul performed by CAT 3 years ago
- Port Northern Lights 20 KW 1500 Hrs.
- Starboard Northern Lights 20 KW 1379 Hrs.
- Naiad Stabilizers
- Aquadrive flexible drive coupling and vibration dampening engine mounts
- Sea chest with clean out port.
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper water maker
- Underwater exhaust system
- Dripless shaft logs
- Lead foam insulation
- Proprietary air intake system
- Stainless engine beds, risers, and fuel manifolds
- Lube oil tank
- Color coded copper piping for fuel, water, and hydraulics systems
- PTO for Naiad Stabilization
- Common drain system for all drains
- Fire System
- Fluorescent lighting thru-out
The spacious salon is cover in a teak and holly sole. natural light is controlled with tinted windows and teak blinds. Seating is a large L-shaped settee and a lounge chair. The entertainment center consists of a large pop-up television and Bose Surround Sound system. There is a bar with display cabinetry forward in the salon
- Large L-shaped settee
- Custom teak table
- Pop-up 43 inch flat screen TV
- Sub-Zero Wine Cooler
- Sub Zero clear ice machine
- Teak and Holly flooring
- Sculpted teak overhead handrail
- 24 volt Italian and Danish lighting
The galley is forward on the main deck and incorporates a large wraparound dinette aft. There is an opening aft to the salon. The galley counters are Black Galaxy granite and incorporate a black cook-top and stainless sink. This area makes a great family entertaining area with lots of natural light.
- Teak and holly flooring
- New GE Signature side by side fridge/freezer with teak doors
- Fisher-Paykel dishwasher
- Dacor black cooktop
- Dacor oven
- Franke double Stainless sink with cutting board cover and Grohe faucet
- Drinking water tap
- Spice racks
- exhaust blower over cook-top
- Appliance storage locker
- Black granite countertops
- Ample storage throughout galley and dinette area
The command helm area of the bridge offers excellent visibility for operating the 70 in all conditions. The electronics console is well designed with big displays to see from the comfort of the twin Stidd helm chairs. There is a large settee and table aft. This area is air conditioned and has a refrigerator and wet bar. Port and starboard side doors provide fresh air and docking sight.
- 2X Furuno MU170 17 inch Monitors
- Furuno MFDBB 3D processor
- Furuno DRS12 A 12 KW Radar Scanner
- Furuno AIS FA-30
- Furuno BBFFS3 Black Box Sounder
- Furuno 50/200 transducer
- Simrad AP-25/RPU160 Autopilot
- Simrad IS-15 Depth, Speed, and Temp
- Syrens WIFI booster
- Charles Intercom
- FLIR Nav II
- KVH Sat TC M-5 Sat receiver
The full beam master stateroom is forward of the engine room and is insulated by the fuel tank in between. A king sized bed is on center line. There is a large chest of drawers on the starboard side and a vanity table on the port side. There are 5 hanging lockers. Tons of storage.
- King sized bed
- Large flat screen TV with Sat receiver
- Bose sound system
- Bureau chest of drawers
- Cedar lined hanging lockers
- Vanity with seating
- Port lights and screens port and starboard X 3 each side
- His and her Vacuflush heads with adjoining shower
- 24v Danish and Italian lighting
The VIP stateroom is located forward with hanging lockers port and starboard. There is an ensuite head with a large stall shower.
- Queen berth with drawers beneath
- Cedar lined hanging lockers port and starboard
- Flat screen TV
- 2 overhead deck hatches
This stateroom has twin bunks with and a desk and chair. The book shelves contain all the ships manuals and records.
- Large stateroom that opens to foyer
- Contains all ships manuals in office shelving
- Cloths washing machine and dryer
The aft deck is covered with teak and has built in seating. There is a molded-in stairways to the flybridge. There are two transom doors that lead to the oversized swim platform. There is a transom door that leads to the engine room and crews quarters.
- Built in seating with storage
- Stairway to flybridge and boat deck, grill
- Twin transom doors to oversized swim platform
- Crew accommodations' and engine room access
- Stereo speakers