TRAILBLAZER Yacht for Sale - 34′Regulator
Contact Us For More Information
The Regulator is a true Center Console, with a design that maximizes space to rival 40-foot competitors and also features sleeping accommodations for two. This accommodation and the marine head has never been used.
Trailblazer was used exclusively in Florida and the Bahamas by a family and spent most of its time out of the water in closed boat storage at Lyford Cay. It has never been antifouled. The cushions and upholstery are in excellent condition.
She was set up to be towed behind an 80' trawler and has only been towed across the Bahama banks in calm weather at displacement speeds. She has not been subjected to offshore towing and is in excellent condition, All service has been completed and the oil has been changed in preparation for sale. The towing bridle and line are in As-New condition and come with the boat along with some spares, tools, and safety equipment. Trailblazer is fitted with custom interior and underwater lighting and an excellent sound system.
She is set up to fish with outriggers and rod holders and is 'Turn Key' and priced for the market. Bring all offers!
• Hull Sides Colored Carolina Blue
• White Powder Coat Package
• Fiberglass T-Top
• T-Top Rocket Launcher
• 18’ Telescoping Outriggers with Bolt on Mounts
• T-Top LED Spotlight
• 3 x Deluxe LWLP Stereo Upgrade Entertainment Upgrade Package. Speakers, Amp and Subwoofer
• Garmin Offshore with 6kw Radar
• Sirius XM with GXM 53 Weather Marine Receiver
• Auto Glide-Single Actuator
• Flexi-teak Bracket Mat Cover
• Bucket Holder with Custom Buckets
• Polished through Stem Bow Roller and polished Stainless Steel Anchor
• Multicolored Underwater and Interior LED Lights
• Custom manufactured and installed Tow Bar
• Spectra Tow Line and Bridle
• 3 x Yamaha F300 Four Stroke with Yamaha Helm Master
• Engine hours: approximately 500 (October 2022)
• Engines painted white
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.