vanquish Yacht for Sale - 95'West Bay Sonship
Contact Us For More Information
VANQUISH has a raked bow, flush decks, cockpit extension with integral swim platform, and raised pilothouse. She is twin diesel engine powered. She is finished in an all-white color with dark blue boot stripe and silver check stripe. She has a teak grate insert on the swim step. There is teak overlay decking on the cockpit deck and aft deck. The cockpit covering boards are finished in natural teak. There is a molded nonskid foredeck, side decks, and boat deck.
Entertainment in this cabin is provided by the following:
• Samsung Flat Screen TV
• DirecTV Receiver
• Samsung Blu-ray 3D player
• Marantz AV Model NR1402 Surround Sound Receiver
• Crestron Multifunction Remote
• Apple TV
This cabin is furnished with wood built-in cabinetry and a cedar-lined hanging locker. Aft to starboard is a private head with toilet, vanity sink, and stall shower. The head is finished with simulated wood soles, vinyl wall coverings, mirrored overheads, and wood cabinetry and built-ins. The vanity top is solid surface. Directly aft of the VIP cabin to port is a shared head with toilet, vanity sink, stall shower, and opening portlight. This head is likewise finished in simulated wood flooring, solid surface countertop, mirrored overheads, and vinyl wall coverings. There is wood cabinetry and built-ins. Leading aft down a set of carpeted treads with courtesy lights and grab rail is the after passageway. Located to starboard is a laundry center with GE stacked washer/dryer unit. To port is a guest stateroom with twin lower berths and opening portlight. There is a cedar-lined hanging locker. Entertainment, in this stateroom, is provided by a Samsung flat-screen television, a DVD player, and DirecTV receiver.
Directly aft from the guest accommodations passageway is the full-beam master with king-size berth extending forward from the mirrored after bulkhead. There are stainless steel opening portlights behind shoji screens port and starboard. Forward to starboard is a private head with toilet, dual vanity sink, and tub shower. This space is finished with simulated wood flooring, solid surface countertops, vinyl wall coverings, wood cabinetry and built-ins and mirrored overheads. There is a linen locker provided. Port and starboard in the master stateroom are built-in cabinetry and dressers. Aft are cedar-lined hanging lockers. To port is a vanity desk area and bulkhead mounted Samsung flat-screen television. Additionally, the entertainment electronics include a Samsung Blu-ray player DVD player, Marantz AV tuner model NR1602, Apple TV, and DirecTV satellite receiver. On the starboard side, hanging locker is a Trident personal safe.
Aft is the galley area with the following gear and equipment:
• GE Convection Microwave Oven
• Miele 4-burner ceramic cooktop
• Miele under-counter Convection
• Stainless Steel under-mount sink with macerator
• KitchenAid stainless steel dishwasher
• KitchenAid under counter trash
• Sub Zero model #642 side-by-side refrigerator freezer with icemaker
Opposite the galley to starboard is a service bar area with Whirlpool bin type icemaker and a U-Line glass front wine refrigerator. Between is a Sub-Zero drawer type beverage refrigerator.
Directly aft of the galley is a semi-formal dining area with fixed windows port and starboard. Aft is a dry storage cabinet and open pass-through to the salon. Forward port and starboard is built-in cabinetry. To starboard is the main AC and DC circuit breaker panels. Aft is a set of steps down to the salon. Adjacent to starboard is a curved ladder leading up to the pilothouse station. The main salon area is furnished with an L-shaped settee to port, two leather storage ottomans, and a lounge chair. Port and starboard are large fixed windows, Aft is a double-hinged lockable glass-paneled door and fixed windows leading out to the aft deck. Entertainment in the salon area is provided by a Samsung flat-screen television on an electric lift. The buffet top to starboard is finished in polished stone.
The entertainment cabinet houses the following:
• Samsung Blu-ray player
• Marantz Model SR6006 AV Surround Sound
• Crestron System Switcher
• Dacal Blu-ray system multi-disc player
The crew and lazarette area is accessed by a quick-acting dogged and gasketed hinged lockable door from the cockpit or by a quick-acting dogged and gasketed hatch in the overhead from the aft deck. Forward from the crew accommodations passageway is a dogged and gasketed latching hinged door with viewing port leading to the engine room. Adjacent is the DC circuit breaker panel, fire alarm pull, and battery disconnect selector switches. Opposite to starboard is the main shore power input station.
Port and starboard from the crew passageway are crew cabins. The port cabin features upper and lower berths, a stainless steel framed opening portlight, built-in cabinetry, and cedar-lined hanging locker. Entertainment is provided by a Sharp flat screenbulkhead mounted television. Aft is a private head with toilet, vanity sink, stall shower, and opening portlight.
The starboard cabin features a single lower berth, stainless steel framed opening portlight, built-in cabinetry, and hanging locker. Forward is a private head with toilet, vanity sink, and stall shower. Located in this cabin is a GE laundry center with stacked washer/dryer. The crew area is finished with simulated wood soles, vinyl wall coverings, wood built-in cabinetry and accents, and vinyl overheads. The crew accommodations are fully furnished and air-conditioned throughout.
At the aft end of each side deck are large scupper drains with removable stainless-steel grates. In the port side deck is a single diesel fuel fill. The starboard side deck is a waste pump-out fitting, potable water fill, diesel fill, and clean lube oil fill. In the starboard house side is a built-in fender storage locker. Directly aft of this locker is sliding gasketed door leading to the main accommodations. The side decks are partially protected by the housetop overhang. LED courtesy lights are fitted inside the bulwarks. The side decks extend aft to the teak overlay aft deck. The aft deck is partially protected overhead by the boat deck overhang. There are waist-high boxed bulwarks with varnished teak caps.
Forward to starboard of centerline is a varnished teak double hinged glass panel lockable door leading to the main salon. To starboard is a stainless-steel ladder with composite treads leading to a sliding hatch and the boat deck. Port and starboard built into the back of the house are hinged out backing/wing stations. To port is a built-in cabinet with solid surface top, under counter storage, and a U-Line beverage refrigerator. A Sunbrite all-weather television on overhead mount in mounted to the overhead. Centerline in the deck is a quick-acting dogged and gasketed hinged teak overlay hatch leading to the crew accommodations. Port and starboard in the bulwarks are polished stainless-steel fairleads to bolted polished stainless-steel cleats.
Directly aft of the cleats are bulwark lockers each housing man overboard throw rings. Centerline aft is a pedestal mount varnished teak table and a built-in bench seating area with cushion and cover. In the overhead are stereo speakers, flush-mounted lights, and a closed-circuit television camera dome. Port and starboard are stainless steel framed clear polycarbonate hinged gates to teak overlay treads, deck level lights, and stainless-steel handrails down to the cockpit.
Centerline on deck is an offset pedestal Blue Water Chairs varnished teak fighting chair with rocket launcher back and full cover. Forward on centerline is a quick-acting dogged and gasketed hinged lockable door providing access to the crew accommodations and engine room. Port and starboard are polished stainless-steel rocket launcher fishing rod storage. To starboard is a wet bar area with stainless steel sink, undercounter storage, and a tuna tube live well system. To port is a top loading live well with glass panel front. Centerline in the transom is a two-part opening hinged gate providing access to the open teak grate insert integral swim platform. Port and starboard are stainless steel pop-up cleats.
Inside the cockpit center door is as hatch housing a telephone-type swim shower. A second telephone-type swim shower is located at the starboard transom walk-down. The molded nonskid decks of the boat deck are protected by a low boxed bulwark and removable polished stainless-steel hoop style handrails. Forward is partially protected by the bridge top overhang. In the overhang are flush mounted lights and a kerf for a fly extension. Off the overhang are a pair of boat deck floodlights. To starboard is a varnished teak glass panel lockable, hinged door leading to the pilothouse. Adjacent to the door is a wet bar area with stainless steel sink, under counter storage, and a U-Line under counter beverage refrigerator. To starboard is a potable water washdown faucet.
There is also provision for the storage of various water-toys such as a three-person sit down personal watercraft. Forward stowed athwartships is the boat deck davit. There is a category GPIRB mounted adjacent to the davit. Aft to starboard is an upholstered stool and pedestal mount with backing station. The boat deck is cleared by scupper drains with removable stainless-steel grates. Mounted on the bridge sides are Rupp dual spreader anodized aluminum outriggers and fiberglass whip antennas. On the bridge wings are polished stainless-steel grab rails and the port and starboard steaming lights.
• 2013/2014 16-foot AB inflatables model #NAUTILUS 15 DLX, hull identification #COXTM26015F314 rated for 75-hp, 6-persons, 2,022 lbs powered by a 2014 Evinrude E-Tech 75-hp gasoline outboard engine model #E75DSLAFA, serial #05428448
• Twin Caterpillar C-30 model 3412E freshwater cooled turbocharged marine diesel engines each rated for 1400-hp at 2300 RPM.
• Engine hours: Port 3182 hrs; Starboard 3204 hrs (Oct 2019)
• ZF Marine reversing gears close-coupled to the main engines with 2.448:1 final drive ratio
• 2 x Northern Lights Generators 33-kW; 6,324hrs & 20-kW 1,928hrs (Oct 2019)
• Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 1,200-gallon per day rated reverse osmosis type desalinization plant
• Oil-X-Change oil change system for the main engines, generators, and reversing gears
• Clean lube oil and dirty lube oil storage tanks
• 2 x Welded aluminum fuel oil tanks with sight glasses and crossover lines port and starboard showing a capacity of 1,050 gallons and the center tank at 650 gallons
• Tides Dripless Shaft Seals
• Nutone Central Vacuum System
• SeaStar Hydraulic Steering
• 3 x CruisAir raw water-cooled air-conditioning compressors 2 x 16,000 Btu and 1 x 24,000 Btu
• KVH Tracphone
• 2 x ICOM Model IC-M127 VHF Radios
• 2 x Furuno model RD30 multifunction navigation displays
• Furuno NavNet System with Radar
• 2 x ACR Remote Searchlight Controls
• 2 x Simrad Model OP40 Navigation System Controllers
• 2 x Simrad Radars
• Ritchie Powerdamp Magnetic Compass
• Kobelt Main Engine Controls
• 2 x Flat Screen Multifunction Navigation Displays
• 2 x Caterpillar MPD Electronic Engine Displays
• Bowthruster Joystick Controls
• Muir Remote Windlass Controls
• Wesmar Stabilizer System Control
• C – Nav Display
• Bilge High-Level Alarm Panel
• Main Engine Exhaust Over Temperature Alarm Panel
• Tank Tender Pneumatic Tank Monitoring System for Fuel and Water Tanks
• Simrad Model IS20 Multifunction Analog Digital Wind Instrument
• Simrad Model AP20 Autopilot Control
• Watermaker system remote operating panel
• Generator Remote Start/Stop and Gauge Panels
• Black Water Pump Control
• Fire Alarm Panel
• AC Power Source Status Panels
• Xantrex Inverter Display
Port and Starboard Aft Deck Wing Stations
• Furuno Navnet C-Map NT display
• Kobelt Main Engine Controls
• Main Engine Start/Stop Control
• Bow Thruster Joystick Controls
Boat Deck Station
• Simrad Model RI35 Rudder Angle Indicator
• Flat Panel Multifunction Display
• Kobelt Main Engine
• Simrad Model S35 Jog Lever Steering
• Wesmar Bow Thruster Control
• Raymarine Hailer VHF Speaker
• 2 x 1-kg dry chemical portable fire extinguisher
• FM 200 Engine Room Fixed Fire Suppression System 80 Lbs. automatic/manual with shutdown relays
• Category I GPIRB
• 2 x Inflatable Lifejackets
• 15 x Adult USCG Approved PFDs
• 2 x Child USCG approved personal flotation devices
• Infant USCG Approved PFD
• 2 x Man Overboard Throw Rings
• Zodiac 8-person life raft on hydrostatic release
• Fire Blanket
• 4 x Automatic/manual submersible bilge pumps with run indication
• Bilge Alarm Monitoring Panel
• 10 x Emergency egress single-use smoke hoods
• Fire Detection System for the engine Room and Crew Area
• Crew Cabin Carbon Monoxide Detector
• Emergency Light
• Flare Kit
• First Aid Kit
• Trauma Kit
• Medical Oxygen
• AED Defibrillator
• Ditch Bag with First aid kit, wet suits, flare kit and radar reflector
• 2 x Remote searchlights
• Ship’s Horn
• Handheld Remote Searchlight
• NVTI Infrared Camera
• Full set of required navigation anchor lights
• Engine room closed-circuit television camera
• Aft Deck CCTV
• AIS Transponder
• 2 x Radar Systems
• Excellent Electronics, Navigation and Communications
• Excellent Ground Tackle
• Main Engine Electronic Monitoring System with Alarms
• Main engine exhaust alarm monitoring alarm system
• Secondary Means of Escape from all Lower Accommodation Areas